Quantcast

Isn't it amazing! Decades of beauty.

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Last night I ended up going with my friends to a book store. It was my friend Amy's birthday, so we were just having a good time. Then as I was looking among the relationship books I found a book called pinups. It has pictures of magazine covers from like the 40's, 50's, and 60's. The decades when you didn't have to be a sizer -2 to be considered pretty. This book is amazing it cost me about $10. Many of these girls have rolls on their stomachs. There are even lingerie clad women who have saddlebags and cellulite. Isn't it amazing. I wish today's standards of beauty could be the same. I work out and eat really healthy all the time much to no avail. Seeing this book made me really excited. It was a great pick me up.

I will post some pictures from my new fabulous book later.

Reaction score
Yeah post them up!!

Originally Posted by FairyRave

Last night I ended up going with my friends to a book store. It was my friend Amy's birthday, so we were just having a good time. Then as I was looking among the relationship books I found a book called pinups. It has pictures of magazine covers from like the 40's, 50's, and 60's. The decades when you didn't have to be a sizer -2 to be considered pretty. This book is amazing it cost me about $10. Many of these girls have rolls on their stomachs. There are even lingerie clad women who have saddlebags and cellulite. Isn't it amazing. I wish today's standards of beauty could be the same. I work out and eat really healthy all the time much to no avail. Seeing this book made me really excited. It was a great pick me up.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FairyRave Last night I ended up going with my friends to a book store. It was my friend Amy's birthday, so we were just having a good time. Then as I was looking among the relationship books I found a book called pinups. It has pictures of magazine covers from like the 40's, 50's, and 60's. The decades when you didn't have to be a sizer -2 to be considered pretty. This book is amazing it cost me about $10. Many of these girls have rolls on their stomachs. There are even lingerie clad women who have saddlebags and cellulite. Isn't it amazing. I wish today's standards of beauty could be the same. I work out and eat really healthy all the time much to no avail. Seeing this book made me really excited. It was a great pick me up.

Looking forward to it!Great find! Please share <--- lol!