I've searched online, but no luck finding

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found some!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

http://www.julietsdayspa.com/product.../Eyeshadow.php ($28)

And also a phone number for Nordies'. (from a magazine online)

Shiseido Hydro-Powder in goldlights, $21; Nordstrom, 800-723-2889

I've looked to buy it online, but no luck. They're very protective of their brand. However, they do sell it at Kaufmann's here in the Pittsburgh area, which is a May Co. store so if you have a high level Hechts, Filene's, Foley's, or Robinsons-May it may be available there. It is not available at my Macy's though.

Pittsburgh!!!??? OMG is that where you're from? You lucky duck! I miss that place SO MUCH!!! I use to live there (Plum Borough). Let's see, I moved there when I was in the 9th grade and left after my 2nd year of college. Pittsburgh was wonderful!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby I've looked to buy it online, but no luck. They're very protective of their brand. However, they do sell it at Kaufmann's here in the Pittsburgh area, which is a May Co. store so if you have a high level Hechts, Filene's, Foley's, or Robinsons-May it may be available there. It is not available at my Macy's though.

WOW!! Janelle, you are wonderful!!! Thanks for finding that for me! Marisol said she'd try to find some in her area, so if she has no luck, then I can order from that site or try Nordies! YOU'RE THE BESTEST EVER!!!!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Found some!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
http://www.julietsdayspa.com/product.../Eyeshadow.php ($28)

And also a phone number for Nordies'. (from a magazine online)

Shiseido Hydro-Powder in goldlights, $21; Nordstrom, 800-723-2889

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Thanks Mirtilla!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Strawberrynet didnt have it, but Janelle found it on a Canadian site!! You guys are awesome!!! :icon_love :icon_love Oh it was a Canadian site? LOL I didn't even realize! lol Guess thats why it's a little bit more expensive!
wink.gif

Back