Jane Iredale?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok..so somebody here recommended me JAne Iredale? Honestly I've never heard about her in my life? Are her products good?
confused.gif

I've actually started to really like Jane Iredale products...it's a mineral makeup line and it's better for the skin than most other makeup. They have a fairly decent color selection for foundations and it comes in powder and liquid form. I've tried it out and liked it, but I'm waiting for the tradeshow to decide if I want to buy everything because they'll be talking about how it works for TV and Film and that's what I need to see.

It works well for sensitive skin and acne too.

Originally Posted by envymi I've actually started to really like Jane Iredale products...it's a mineral makeup line and it's better for the skin than most other makeup. They have a fairly decent color selection for foundations and it comes in powder and liquid form. I've tried it out and liked it, but I'm waiting for the tradeshow to decide if I want to buy everything because they'll be talking about how it works for TV and Film and that's what I need to see.It works well for sensitive skin and acne too.

Thanks girl!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I use Jane Iredale mineral makeup as base also sometimes and I really like it. I have very sensitive skin and have no problems with it
icon_smile.gif
There is a site that you can purchase samples for 2-3 dollars a little jar and good packaging too. If I find that site, I'll let you know
wink.gif

Originally Posted by smallpuppy Thanks girl!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey there, smallpuppy, I just switched to Jane Iredale's Amazing Base from Bare Escentuals about 3 weeks ago and I love it. BE was making me breakout all of a sudden, made my pores all of a sudden look huge, and also made me flaky in places, too! Since I switched to Jane Iredale's, my skin's cleared up, pores look small, and it feels comfortable and looks fresh all day. It's non-comedogenic, has a SPF 20, not tested on animals, and is recommended by dermatologists..ok, I sound like an infomercial now.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by smallpuppy Ok..so somebody here recommended me JAne Iredale? Honestly I've never heard about her in my life? Are her products good?
confused.gif

I was using BE for 6 months when my skin started getting cystic acne. I stopped using it and my acne went away.. used Jane Iredale that was purchased on ebay from Debbie Ann and I LOVED it.. I use it once in a while now because I really do love my Benefit Get Even Powder right now. Yes, you will love the Jane Iredale powder, it's really natural looking.

Originally Posted by Liz where can you buy it??? If you go to janeiredale.com there is a listing of where to buy...I think you should see the colors in person to see which one works for you before you try ebay because the online swatches really don't do any of them justice.

Latest posts

Back