Janelle with the TIGHT ASS Notepad

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Janelle with the TIGHT ASS Notepad here!!!!!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Janelle with the TIGHT ASS Notepad here!!!!!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I had to admit I was a little nervous when i first read this! LOL It hasn't changed T.... Is there something wrong? Did I mess up my HTML & other doo-dads?? lol
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by make-me-up-gurl NICE JANELLE WOW, you and Trisha a out pacing us! Thanks... lol I just have tons of crap! LOL
icon_redface.gif

Nooo It's just great! Just wanted to make it known!

Good job

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

I had to admit I was a little nervous when i first read this! LOL It hasn't changed T.... Is there something wrong? Did I mess up my HTML & other doo-dads?? lol
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I had to admit I was a little nervous when i first read this! LOL It hasn't changed T.... Is there something wrong? Did I mess up my HTML & other doo-dads?? lol
icon_redface.gif
haha, i was nervous too!
icon_eek.gif
Then I saw "notepad" at the end of the thread title. Whew!

Ok, you girls all need a 17 year old girl/guy around. TIGHT is the werd now
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux

haha, i was nervous too!
icon_eek.gif
Then I saw "notepad" at the end of the thread title. Whew!

PMSL! I was like WTF before i saw the word notepad too!! FANTASTIC notepad though sweetie
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Fab NP Janelle!! Also what a cute kitty!! Do you have any pics of your other cats??
T xx

Thanks guys!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And I think I did have some more cat pictures in a thread awhile back about pets.... Kim put some pics there, and a few other people did too.... I'll have to search for it and post it.
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux haha, i was nervous too!
icon_eek.gif
Then I saw "notepad" at the end of the thread title. Whew! Yeah, I wish it were tight!!! LOLOL
icon_lol.gif

Great work J! You & Trisha have awesome notepads. Your kitty is too cute.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Great work J! You & Trisha have awesome notepads. Your kitty is too cute.
biggrin.gif
Thanks !!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
That's Moo... he's my baby
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Back