Quantcast

Jaqua

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
How is this brand? I'd like to buy one or two Jaqua items on Ebay but not sure. Any advice?

Reaction score
Personally I love it. I have the Vanille Latte Body Shower Gel, the Marshmallow Body Butter, the Chocolate and the Buttercream Frosting Body Butter (they're moisturizers in a jar) and they all smell yummy. I'm really glad I bought them.

Reaction score
I've used their shower gel (yummy smelling
) and their Buttercream Frosting hand cream, which smells great but is really greasy.

Reaction score
Well the first time I smelled the marshmallow chocolate body frosting/body butter (whatever the name is),
I darn near almost stuck my tongue in the jar!
Its smells just like the buttercream frosting on birthday cakes. It seems to absorb into my skin pretty well too. I tend to use it only at night. For some reason, whenever I put lotion on and then try to put a pair of jeans on, the jeans don't go on so easily.

But, yeah, Jaqua is yummy.

Reaction score
OOhhh...I also have the buttercream frosting and marshmallow cocoa shea butter and smells so good. My 6 yr old daughter actually licked my arm and said "Yuck, you dont taste good!" I was ROFL and asked why she licked me and she said because I smelled so good. So there you have it from the mouth of babes.

By the way hi my name is Jennifer and have been lurking around reading all the posts here for a couple of months, and I guess I just can no longer hold myself back.

Latest posts