Jealousy?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmm, like Ashley said, i don't think it depends at all on the gender of the person. I'd say it has alot to do with their upbringing, personality, past relationships and issues that they themselves have.
I myself have to deal with a jealous husband and its taken a toll on my love for him. Its hard but i'll get through it.

u already know i'm in the same boat.. extremely jealous bf and my two cents is.. ur very lucky. everyone gets jealous from time to time but, your SO dosen't let on or blow things out of proportion and that's how it's supposed to be.. so, i don't think there's reason to complain or be concerned. if he was the opposit, then u have an issue. well wishes xoxo

Men do get jelous(but rarely and most of them have a good reason to be) It tends to come out in the form of spite, sarcasm and dislike e.g they will call your guyfriends a nasty names

Latest posts

Back