@ jeniffer re mary kay acne gel

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just received my ebay order of 3 pacs of this stuff! (it was much cheaper that way) I had to order it again after you talked about it so much! this better be good!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
do you ever use this all over or just spot treat?

Originally Posted by destiny I just received my ebay order of 3 pacs of this stuff! (it was much cheaper that way) I had to order it again after you talked about it so much! this better be good!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
do you ever use this all over or just spot treat? I personally haven't tried it, but if you check out the reviews on makeupalley that might help...Some prefer to spot treat, and others can use it all over as a preventative...I think its benzoyl peroxide, so it depends on how well your skin handles it.
BTW, Shanel (screenname) knows a lot about Mary Kay products, so you could try private messaging her. Hope she doesn't mind me plugging her
icon_cheesygrin.gif

EDIT: I just noticed you directed this toward someone else...sorry!

no ann, it's fine, any comments are welcome!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Jenn has just raved about it, so just wanted to let her know she influenced my buying decision!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i already read some review on mua, but they have so many, sometimes i'm just plain lazy to read through them. ok, maybe not just sometimes...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

yay! glad you got it.

it could be spot or a thin film all over. i was able to handle the BP, maybe you won't. try spot first and if you see you could take it, then go for the face.

keep us updated!!!

Back