Jergens Natural Glow lotion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really impressed with the Jergens ST. I have medium and it really isn't dark enough for me, but it does give a little hint of color. As far as the scent, I've smelled worse.
lol.gif

Here's a little ST tip. You can help avoid the DHA smell by adding a little vanilla extract to your ST.

i actually like the way it smells, my b/f even likes it. i havent tried it in a while because i recently got bare escentuals faux tan and i love it, but im going to try the jergens again

I don't mind the Jergen's ST smell at all--in fact, hardly notice it--but then I've been told I'm sort of insensitive to the smells of cosmetics in general. The vanilla extract idea sounds like a good one!

I have this in the medium tone and I LOVE it! Does not go on orangey, streaky etc. The smell is not that great but I think it is worth it to have beautiful tan skin. I rate this stuff an A-
top.gif

Does it actually moisturize as well? If so, maybe I should give it a try. I am useing the Loreal Sublime but can't decided when to apply lotion, which I desperately ned.

I used it for a couple of months. For me, it took some getting used to because I'm used to putting on lotion without worrying where it goes. Just be careful around your ankles, knees, and elbows. Other than that, it's great if you want just a hint of color.

I wish I would have read this thread before using it. I was going to post of a better way to apply it since my ankles and the top of my feet are pretty dark and the rest of my legs arent. I started with my legs first to see how it would work. How do you ladies apply it so that it goes on evenly? I haven't noticed a bad scent to it.

I haven't bought it yet but is it difficult to get onto the back? I never put lotion there.

Also the one for the face; my skin is very break out prone and I don't want to be able to feel anything on my face so how good is that one?

I used to love Jergens lotion. It's been around for a long time and I loved the smell. I haven't tried it for years.

I'm actually using it right now. I haven't gotten the "glow." My sister tried it though, and she has blotches. My advice is that you got the right one for your skin tone.

Oh, and I think it smells really good, like celery.

I've used this before, and I love the color I get from it. The only thing I didn't like was that it wasn't moisturizing enough.

Latest posts

Back