Jergens Natural Glow lotion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i finally got this lotion and love it!!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
this is great ,i totally recommend
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

My girlfriend started using it the other day., said it's pretty good....EXCEPT....when you put it on after the shower it smells great...GO TO SLEEP & WAKE UP THE NEXT MORNING.... - you wreak!!! she says it smells like those sunless tanners...ugh...

Remember to shower after using this stuff! There's something FOUL about it..
confused.gif

I have it, but I'm whatever about it, the main reason being the smell. It smells like the sunless tanner lotions, and the smell lingers forever!!! For some reason, I just hate that smell, so it's not worth it too me. I have the one for fair skin, but I think I should have chosen the one for medium skin. So if you have a little bit of color I would def. go for the medium skin tone.

it definitely works, but gradually takes time. i had friggin tan skin in like 4 days and i'm pale as heck. it's awesomeee but it smells like ritz crackers.

make sure you apply it evenly and don't apply too much on your feet because that gets tan the easiest sooo no need to layer theree

I'm very pleased with the Jergend Natural Glow lotion. I'm using the medium and it doesn't turn your skin an orange tint like most of the self tanners. It's very natural looking.

Originally Posted by bonbon412 Has anyone tried this? I was at Target and thought I'd pick it up on a whim, but it was sold out. So then I went to Kroger to finish up grocery shopping and again it was sold out. Well then I decided it must be good so I went on a hunt...took 3 more stores before I found one that wasn't sold out! So I'm thinking it must be good right? So far I don't notice a difference, but I the tube says it takes a couple days! Just curious if y'all have tried this.

i used it when i was on vacation for three weeks because i didn't want to feel pasty next to bunch of bronzed italians. it does work, and it is pretty hard to mess up the application if you just apply it as a body lotion. i was using it everyday, and after using it three weeks, i noticed i could stratch it off. maybe it was because i was traveling a bunch and had to skip a shower one day. anyone else experience that? i kinda stopped using it once i got home.

i dont think it has a funny smell,its kind of light to me.Maybe im not putting alot on to smell it though?Still love the results!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I wished I had the luck with it like most of you did. I tried the light, and even gave it three chances. The smell is still unbearable to me, it streaks and I ended up giving it to my sister. The Oil of Olay Reviver Quench still works best for me.

Yes - I have also noticed that it started to rub off after about 3 weeks. I shower daily (sometimes twice a day) and never had trouble until about 3 weeks in. I noticed it started rubbing off on the towel when I was drying off. I just figured that my skin was "saturated" with the product and couldn't take more. I gave it a rest for about 3 or 4 days and started back again with the natural glow. The cycle repeated itself after about 3 weeks.

Originally Posted by jessica9 i used it when i was on vacation for three weeks because i didn't want to feel pasty next to bunch of bronzed italians. it does work, and it is pretty hard to mess up the application if you just apply it as a body lotion. i was using it everyday, and after using it three weeks, i noticed i could stratch it off. maybe it was because i was traveling a bunch and had to skip a shower one day. anyone else experience that? i kinda stopped using it once i got home.

click!

check out this thread. I haven't tried Jergens yet ... but i did get the Loreal Sublime bronze and the Dove one ... i love these two!!

also if u do a search. A lot of girls love this product. Also check the review center
wink.gif

I have the Jergens and, while at first I liked it a lot(getting any color at all on my super pale skin was just thrilling!)it sort of leveled out,at a color that isn't really anywhere as dark as I want...So I'm going to repurchase, but in Medium. I think maybe more people are happier with that color than Light, in the long run.

Originally Posted by SierraWren I have the Jergens and, while at first I liked it a lot(getting any color at all on my super pale skin was just thrilling!)it sort of leveled out,at a color that isn't really anywhere as dark as I want...So I'm going to repurchase, but in Medium. I think maybe more people are happier with that color than Light, in the long run.
thanks for sharing <3 i got the medium one on accident... i was going to get the lightest one because i am sooo pale it is ridiculous. but now that you said that i'm glad i got it =]

Originally Posted by LVA click!check out this thread. I haven't tried Jergens yet ... but i did get the Loreal Sublime bronze and the Dove one ... i love these two!!

also if u do a search. A lot of girls love this product. Also check the review center
wink.gif

THANK YOU!!

<3

i got it in Medium, but have not used it, I am also afraid I will look two tone, because I guess they have one specifically for the face and I don't have it.

Originally Posted by lglala84 i got it in Medium, but have not used it, I am also afraid I will look two tone, because I guess they have one specifically for the face and I don't have it. yeah I saw that but I didn't have enough money hahah =[

I have been wanting to purchase something like this, would you guys mind posting before and after results? perhaps pics pretty please?

Sorry, no pics, but I have used it and it does an excellent job. No orangey hue to it. Very natural. My only advice is like any tanner, watch those bony areas like knees, ankles and elbows and go light on the lotion in those places because it will show up darker there.

I liked it for awhile and then tried Loreal Sublime Slim which I like better. The smell of the Jergens is the self tanner smell and the Loreal is a pleasant smell. I am fair too and use medium in both.

I'm afraid to try it because I've read several negative reviews about the smell of the product. Does anyone know if the formula for faces smells bad too?

Latest posts

Back