Quantcast

Jewelry Storage

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
How do you store your jewelry? I currently have a cool jewelry box, but want something new b/c I want to be able to see my stuff. I've been looking for something like this

b/c it'll hold all my necklaces & bracelets nicely. I have an earring stand which I love b/c it displays everything w/out my losing one side or a backing.

Anyone know where I could find something like the above or have any other suggestions? TIA!

Reaction score
You might want to check out bead stores or places that sell stuff for jewelry making. I know my mom makes designer jewelry and she's got tons of stuff like the ones in your pic. I don't know the names of the websites, but I'll email her and let you know when she gets back to me.Lizzy...I think I have the LV case somewhere in storage! I can't believe I forgot about it, at least I think I still have it
I wonder if there's anything still in it??? Guess I'll have to find it now.

Liz

Reaction score
what?! you have the LV trunk?! :icon_love lucky biatch. lol

Reaction score
Thanks envy! There's a bead store near my home, so I'll check them out. Other than that, our craft supply stores aren't stocked very well. PLMK if you can get some info from your mom.

Reaction score
I'm just bumping this, because I was wondering about your jewelry storage and I wanted to share mine.

Here's how I store my earrings:

Bracelets, necklaces, etc,...:

Reaction score
I have one like this. I got it through QVC. It is anti tarnish too.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by karrieann I have one like this. I got it through QVC. It is anti tarnish too. Oooohhhh, I've seen this on QVC and I want to get one of these!!

Reaction score
Those are so cool, I just have my earrings linked together and thrown into a little gift boxes, bangles tied together with a ribbon and in another a box...I must invets in proper storage.

Reaction score
I keep my jewelry in a jewelry box and if I take a few pieces with me, I use a jewelry pouch that has separate pockets.

Reaction score
i have a cheapo jewelery box...i think i got it from walmart. anyway, i need some new storage too, because this is definitely not big enough!

Reaction score
I am not really a jewelry person but I store mine inside this jewerly box it also has the music stuff lol.

Reaction score
I've been wanting a really nice jewelry armoire for a while now! I've actually pared down my jewelry, especially since I only wear one necklace, my diamond studs and my wedding/engagement ring. LOL!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by karrieann I have one like this. I got it through QVC. It is anti tarnish too. I like this! How much did it cost?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Leony /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am not really a jewelry person but I store mine inside this jewerly box it also has the music stuff lol. I have this

Reaction score
i just bought a pink mesh basket at the container store because i don't have a lot of room right now...

Reaction score
I have a mirror and in the back of it is a jewelry case...this way no one will know its there

Latest posts