Johnny Depp and Amber heard divorce/ domestic abuse allegations is that her name ? I dont even know who she is I'am team Johnny all the way lol

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbie2

No offence but why divorce someone two days after their mom dies who does that ? I think amber whats her face just wants his money and shes saying and doing whatever she can to try and get it.Even if Johnny D does drugs and is an alcoholic Ambers pics of domestic abuse allegations looked like a bad halloween makeup job to me.Not only that but they say amber is bisexual and to me that pretty much means shes a lesbian since I dont think its physically possible to be both gay and straight at the same time.I feel bad for Johnny Depp team Johnny all the way.I think Johnny is the victim here not her some women are crazy like that they twist around stories to make it seem like their innocent when reality is they are the one doing stuff.

Not only that but the pics she took claiming to be domestic violence all she did was wear no makeup and look like she just woke up out of bed it didnt look too serious to me since all it was was a cut on her lip which could have been a sign of dry lips when your lips start to bleed. I hope this is not a publicity stunt for his alice through the looking glass movie and they just did it for publicity.

amber-heard-768x1024.jpg

amber-heard-bruises-johnny-depp-lead-1.jpg

Last edited:
He is obviously guilty.
He could of done it but even if he did I would still be team Johnny regardless.I'am not a big fan of hers.Besides I dont know how legit someone is who claims abuse months / years later their is a reason why you have a time period to report those type of accusations. Apparently she took those pics back in December why wait all this time to say something  if it really did happen ? She looks untrustworthy and yeah if I was dating / married to a millionaire I would probably try to get his cash in a divorce settlement too but shes still shady regardless.Also your kidding yourself she does drugs / alcohol with him too the girl always looks high or like shes on some medication or under the influence.

Their are always two sides to every story.I'am just not buying her story.He has a lot of money.I dont even think she is into men so the fact she married a guy to me is just kinda a game shes playing with people.

Last edited:
Back