Quantcast

Johnson's Baby Lotion, anyone ever use this on themselves?? r/o

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
I ran out of body lotion this morning so I had to use Johnsons Baby Lotion this morning (which is a moisturizer anyway) and now I STINK.. Yuck!!
 
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by laura127 I ran out of body lotion this morning so I had to use Johnsons Baby Lotion this morning (which is a moisturizer anyway) and now I STINK.. Yuck!! I used to love J&J products but they changed their formula about 2yrs ago and I no longer like the way it smells..It went from smelling like a clean fresh baby to a fruit salad**yuck**
 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by allisong I used to love J&J products but they changed their formula about 2yrs ago and I no longer like the way it smells..It went from smelling like a clean fresh baby to a fruit salad**yuck** That must be the problem so coz I haven’t used their products in ages and from what I used to know of them, they used to smell nice.. Shame on them for using a new fragrance!!
 
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by laura127 That must be the problem so coz I haven’t used their products in ages and from what I used to know of them, they used to smell nice.. Shame on them for using a new fragrance!! Pantene shampoo/condition did the same thing to me about 3yrs ago..All these companies are trying to appeal to a younger crowd by making the scents more fruity which sadly turns rancid on me..I prefer to eat my fruit..not wear it
 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by allisong Pantene shampoo/condition did the same thing to me about 3yrs ago..All these companies are trying to appeal to a younger crowd by making the scents more fruity which sadly turns rancid on me..I prefer to eat my fruit..not wear it LOL!! I know what you mean, im still stinking of fruity baby at work.. Cant wait to go home and jump into the shower.. I cant get over how smelly i am! I suppose at least it doesnt smell like anything bad though!
 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by allisong Pantene shampoo/condition did the same thing to me about 3yrs ago..All these companies are trying to appeal to a younger crowd by making the scents more fruity which sadly turns rancid on me..I prefer to eat my fruit..not wear it For the record, Pantene stinks. It dries your scalp. EEEEEEEEEek. Makes ya feel like a Zulu tribal victim!
 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Ya & pantene also helps with giving you dandruff & it's chemicals strip dye from your hair so noral of the story, if you have dandruff or if you've dyed hair DONT use Pantene!!

 
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Californian For the record, Pantene stinks. It dries your scalp. EEEEEEEEEek. Makes ya feel like a Zulu tribal victim! I thought Pantene was the stuff 12yrs ago when it first came out..Used it everyday..Made my hair feel super thick and soft and I loved the smell..I'll agree with you though..Now it's toxic
 

Latest posts

Top