Johnson's Baby Lotion, anyone ever use this on themselves?? r/o

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ran out of body lotion this morning so I had to use Johnsons Baby Lotion this morning (which is a moisturizer anyway) and now I STINK.. Yuck!!

Originally Posted by laura127 I ran out of body lotion this morning so I had to use Johnsons Baby Lotion this morning (which is a moisturizer anyway) and now I STINK.. Yuck!! I used to love J&J products but they changed their formula about 2yrs ago and I no longer like the way it smells..It went from smelling like a clean fresh baby to a fruit salad**yuck**

Originally Posted by allisong I used to love J&J products but they changed their formula about 2yrs ago and I no longer like the way it smells..It went from smelling like a clean fresh baby to a fruit salad**yuck** That must be the problem so coz I haven’t used their products in ages and from what I used to know of them, they used to smell nice.. Shame on them for using a new fragrance!!

Originally Posted by laura127 That must be the problem so coz I haven’t used their products in ages and from what I used to know of them, they used to smell nice.. Shame on them for using a new fragrance!! Pantene shampoo/condition did the same thing to me about 3yrs ago..All these companies are trying to appeal to a younger crowd by making the scents more fruity which sadly turns rancid on me..I prefer to eat my fruit..not wear it

Originally Posted by allisong Pantene shampoo/condition did the same thing to me about 3yrs ago..All these companies are trying to appeal to a younger crowd by making the scents more fruity which sadly turns rancid on me..I prefer to eat my fruit..not wear it LOL!! I know what you mean, im still stinking of fruity baby at work.. Cant wait to go home and jump into the shower.. I cant get over how smelly i am! I suppose at least it doesnt smell like anything bad though!

Originally Posted by allisong Pantene shampoo/condition did the same thing to me about 3yrs ago..All these companies are trying to appeal to a younger crowd by making the scents more fruity which sadly turns rancid on me..I prefer to eat my fruit..not wear it For the record, Pantene stinks. It dries your scalp. EEEEEEEEEek. Makes ya feel like a Zulu tribal victim!

Ya & pantene also helps with giving you dandruff & it's chemicals strip dye from your hair so noral of the story, if you have dandruff or if you've dyed hair DONT use Pantene!!

Originally Posted by Californian For the record, Pantene stinks. It dries your scalp. EEEEEEEEEek. Makes ya feel like a Zulu tribal victim! I thought Pantene was the stuff 12yrs ago when it first came out..Used it everyday..Made my hair feel super thick and soft and I loved the smell..I'll agree with you though..Now it's toxic

Latest posts

Back