Julep: April 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, it was on Jane's Instagram. I'm really hoping for more than just Silver, since they already have one with Tin Man.

Screen Shot 2015-03-16 at 4.22.33 PM.png

This is gonna be an expensive month for me!! I love cremes so this month is great!! I love Addison, April, Cassidy,  Connie, Drew, Jenna and Randi!! So basically all the cremes!

The colors look awesome, but to me it also seems like we've had dupes of most of them within the past few months ...

Maybe, the final pics will convince me .. I do like the brow powder/brush!

I watched Janes reveal video for like a minute to see the reveal of colors-- all of them lined up looked so bright & beautiful!! I'm excited to see them paired up. I'm an original maven - $19.99 a month, Is customizing worth the extra $5? The way I look at it is that I can get another add on for $6 or $7 if I really want a color-- then I get an additional polish for $2-3 more than customizing.

This is my first month, so I can't skip apparently, and I'm trying to decide how to customize.  I just joined by purchasing the lucky mystery box (mixed feelings) and the lipstick welcome box, so I feel like I already have a ton of new colors!  I was thinking about customizing by keeping Connie and swapping for the brow color and maybe the clear lip liner (as that's a make-up product I don't own anything like right now).  I'd like to try each of those, although for $25 it doesn't seem like a lot of product.

Any guesses as to the type of things that might be in the natural beauty mystery box or spring break polish mystery options?  I think I might want to play it safe as I just got a few colors that aren't my favorite in the lucky mystery box!

Oh, and I added on the oxygen base coat to my first order, and it seems to really work.  I painted my nails with it and the green color Darby on Monday night, and added my own Sally Hansen top coat and it is still going strong with no chips today.  I'm pretty impressed with that as I type a lot (impressed enough that I ordered a couple of colors that I know I will like and some top coats with my new member 50% off code).  So I'd recommend the base coat and Darby for sure.

Is anyone else bummed at the upgrades?  I would totally get the Beauty Lover Upgrade this month but as a pale cool blonde I don't think the warm brown and rich brown brow powders will work for me and you can't pick your shades in the upgrade!

Is anyone else bummed at the upgrades?  I would totally get the Beauty Lover Upgrade this month but as a pale cool blonde I don't think the warm brown and rich brown brow powders will work for me and you can't pick your shades in the upgrade
Over on Facebook they said that if you upgraded and called them, you could pick your shade over the phone.   

I actually did the big upgrade. I love the lipstick colors, the nail colors, and I'm excited for the brow stuff. However, I will be calling to have them send me the cool brown brow thing. If they had to pick two colors, why did they not go with the two middle colors that match the most people overall? Whatever, as long as I get the color that matches me best.

Latest posts

Back