Julep: August 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the maven box is open now

I selected desert rose in stead of golden guava and added on  a nailpolish (used my points for this)

penny_rf.jpg

Penny Classic with a Twist
Qty: 1

Color Description
Burnished bronze metallic

August Boho Glam Box contents:When Pencil Met Gel – Deep Raisin: Our same Gel Eye Glider formula, now with a catchier name! This rich liner glides on and lasts for 10+ hours. Learn more
Cally (Boho Glam): Festival fuchsia iridescent chrome
Skip the Brush – Golden Guava: A jumbo color stick for a luminous, dewy glow. No brush needed! Learn more
Not your color? Pick a different shade!
  • Choose Your Shade
desrertrose_withswatch.jpg

Current Selection:
Skip the Brush - Desert Rose

I wish I had the other other color for the boho glam (the turquoise shade), but that is okay - I picked up some blue & aqua nailpolishes from memebox this morning!  I will probably get rid of cally, as I am not a fan of hot pink nail polish.

I got in my box, that I customized:

Cally

Ann 

It's Fun to Exfoliate- Konjac sponge

and I added on Mari

@Reija  I rarely get a julep box as I skip a lot (I am grandmothered in ...haha) so I never want to cancel my sub with them.

I probably get one a few times a year and that is good enough for me

I would have been grandmothered in :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> also had I not cancelled a while back. I wrote them to see how reactivation works.

There is a new code "magic50" for 50% off this weekend. too bad I'm on no buy :sdrop: anyone else get the email. Anyone planning on getting anything?

Last edited by a moderator:
My Julep box came (I signed up again after over a year break) and there were two makeup products and no nail polishes. I know they do more makeup now than they used to but I was expecting as list one nail polish. wonder if it was a mistake. I better contact them.

Come to find out that the box I received with the brightening powder was different from the monthly box.

I received the August box today and I'm pleasantly surprised. I like the nail colors as well as the blush stick. I tried the blush on right away and the shade is great. So easy to apply and blend. This is going in the makeup bag in my purse for sure for quick makeup on the go. I carry too much make up as it is but another blush stick won't hurt.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have been grandmothered in :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> also had I not cancelled a while back. I wrote them to see how reactivation works.
i had cancelled too b/c i got warts :\

when i got it cleared up after years, i called to reactivate & she told me i was grandfathered in yay

Latest posts

Back