Julep: December 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Julep it girl box, but no golden box
icon_cry.gif
. Now im thinking if I should just go ahead and buy the favorite things box??? Help...

Has anybody successfully placed an order with the JANE50 code for today? I placed her favorites in my cart and applied the code, but nothing happened. It just refreshed the page... Anyone having the same problem?

Originally Posted by parisnicole1989 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anybody successfully placed an order with the JANE50 code for today? I placed her favorites in my cart and applied the code, but nothing happened. It just refreshed the page... Anyone having the same problem?
Not working for me.

Did anyone receive both their December box and a Glitter & Glow order after only getting one shipping email?  I finally received a ship notice a couple of days ago after calling them, but am now worried that they've only sent half the order!

Does anyone think Sharon looks like OPI's I'm Not Really A Waitress?  My bottle is from like 2002 but it never swatched as red as some others I've seen - it looks just like Sharon but with a touch more shimmer.  

Eugh finally figured out the Jane50 code.. The link it takes you to is not really all of the items that are 50%. There is a list of about 5 items that are 50% off. That's what it was so confusing. It should redirect to a page with the actual items that are on sale.

I got my secret store order yesterday but it was missing part of it. There was the note on the invoice about things possibly shipping separately but I only received the one tracking e-mail. I have tried calling (no answer, and straight to voice mail after being on hold for 5 minutes) and emailing (no response yet). Anyone else had this happen before? I ordered stuff for Christmas gifts I need to turn around and send back out soon so I'm a little bummed they missed part of it or haven't sent it out yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by lauradiniwilk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone think Sharon looks like OPI's I'm Not Really A Waitress?  My bottle is from like 2002 but it never swatched as red as some others I've seen - it looks just like Sharon but with a touch more shimmer.  
I don't have either, but I looked up swatches and they do look a lot alike!

Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my secret store order yesterday but it was missing part of it. There was the note on the invoice about things possibly shipping separately but I only received the one tracking e-mail. I have tried calling (no answer, and straight to voice mail after being on hold for 5 minutes) and emailing (no response yet). Anyone else had this happen before? I ordered stuff for Christmas gifts I need to turn around and send back out soon so I'm a little bummed they missed part of it or haven't sent it out yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
No, but they sent me the wrong mystery color nail polish. I ordered #3, which according to the website should have been teal. I got the yellow one instead. Its not a bad yellow, kinda shimmery, but it's not the teal I wanted. Ugh.

I finally got my polish today!! I was super excited all the colors are super cute, at first I thought I'd end up trading some of them, but no way, they are too pretty...

I posted swatches of all the colors in my blog <3

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My jules are already posted to my account O.O
Originally Posted by maeiland /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My Jules posted on the 3rd.
yeah I had to call them to be credited 

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Weird... maybe a duplicate order?
So I just received my Julep boxes and I got the whole collection, glitter and glow add-ons(free with points) and my third mystery tracking number was a Golden Box! Overall I only got 4 polishes that I already own so they will make a great gift for my friends. I will be taking pictures of everything tomorrow considering my collection just expanded by 28 polishes and for only $50!

I am interested in joining Julep. Although I don't know very much about it I do know that I LOVE nail polishes! I am a little tight on cash right now because of Christmas and all. I currently have 3 subs (2nd month at BB, 2nd month at Ipsy, first month at Glossy) so I keep telling myself that I don't need any more but the colors in the Boho Glam intro box are EXACTLY the 2 colors that I am currently looking for!  (Toni - grey crème with a hint of purple & Michelle - midnight, inky blue.) Can anyone tell me if this is always the intro box or does it change every month because I would really like to have these colors and wouldn't want to miss out on them if I wait until the next month or so to join. and when would I receive my first box if I ordered now? Also, any other tips and tricks would be extremely helpful (promo codes and other offers) because I am so confused by all the talk about the golden box and the full collection options. I don't want to decide to order now and miss out on an awesome secret offer! lol & do you think that these polishes better than Essie? I have always just grabbed any polish off the shelf as long as it was the color I was looking for but I tried Essie recently and WOW. it changed my life. I now see that there ARE great polishes out there but you just have to pay a little more for them. Any help at all would be appreciated! Thanks guys!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am interested in joining Julep. Although I don't know very much about it I do know that I LOVE nail polishes! I am a little tight on cash right now because of Christmas and all. I currently have 3 subs (2nd month at BB, 2nd month at Ipsy, first month at Glossy) so I keep telling myself that I don't need any more but the colors in the Boho Glam intro box are EXACTLY the 2 colors that I am currently looking for!  (Toni - grey crème with a hint of purple & Michelle - midnight, inky blue.) Can anyone tell me if this is always the intro box or does it change every month because I would really like to have these colors and wouldn't want to miss out on them if I wait until the next month or so to join. and when would I receive my first box if I ordered now? Also, any other tips and tricks would be extremely helpful (promo codes and other offers) because I am so confused by all the talk about the golden box and the full collection options. I don't want to decide to order now and miss out on an awesome secret offer! lol & do you think that these polishes better than Essie? I have always just grabbed any polish off the shelf as long as it was the color I was looking for but I tried Essie recently and WOW. it changed my life. I now see that there ARE great polishes out there but you just have to pay a little more for them. Any help at all would be appreciated! Thanks guys!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You can use the code COLOR2012 to get your first box for a penny (according to the internets someone successfully used this code 6 days ago) I'm not sure if this includes shipping but that would just be another $4. Also the code PENNY worked for someone recently.

Latest posts

Back