Quantcast

Julep: December 2012

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I probably shouldn't be getting this box anyway ;A; I haven't even opened any of the polishes from last month's box (I got the upgrade)...so behind on reviews sob. I'm in it for the cheap add-ons this time, I'm justifying.

I'm going to be at 100 polishes soon...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was just going to say this. Ivy looks close to a Zoya Song type, though it might be a little brighter, but I can't tell by their lighting. Cindy either looks like Logal or Ivanka...
Barbara Cindy looks more of a lime green base where Ivanka has more of a blue undertone to it and Logan is more of a darker green. But they're all definitely similar.

I can get my color names straight, really.

Reaction score
Hmmm, I agree.. I'm not sure I love Patti after seeing it up close. THIS IS SO CONFLICTING! First world problems... but still, I <3 nail polish. 

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ohh...decisions, decisions..wth box and add ons?! Lol...
I actually made my sister look at the link to help me decide. This is NOT a one woman task.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MollyC2153 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I actually made my sister look at the link to help me decide. This is NOT a one woman task.
Oh my gosh...you may be right! Lol..This is going to be my last box, so I'm waffling back and forth... I'm such a glitter and sparkle fiend...so I'll have to at least narrow it down a little.

Reaction score
I decided on it girl and added petra and kathleen.  I was so excited to see the glitter collections, because I have been eyeing petra and vivien for awhile now!  I also couldn't pass up kathleen as an add on, because while I am normallya  brights girl, I am also a sucker for champagne nails.

Reaction score
I ended up at American Beauty and added Hilary, Vivien, and Lucy...I might take off Lucy and add the glitter and glow collection because I have no self control.  

Reaction score
Okay, I lied.  Not about the no self control part, about what I was ordering.  Because I upgraded to the whole set and then used 2000 Jules on glitter and glow.  ALL THE SHINY THINGS WILL BE MINE!  Meow!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lauradiniwilk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okay, I lied.  Not about the no self control part, about what I was ordering.  Because I upgraded to the whole set and then used 2000 Jules on glitter and glow.  ALL THE SHINY THINGS WILL BE MINE!  Meow!
Think we are all cats!! I have a question, do you need to have the exact amount of Jules to apply to your order? say I want the whole set, do I need 5000 jules for it? or can I apply my 1200 jules and just get it a bit cheaper?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by lauradiniwilk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Think we are all cats!! I have a question, do you need to have the exact amount of Jules to apply to your order? say I want the whole set, do I need 5000 jules for it? or can I apply my 1200 jules and just get it a bit cheaper?

I think that you can apply the 1200 Jules to drop the final price down then pay the difference with your card on file.

Reaction score
mmm I select that " Apply Jules option" and get this :

Jules Applied
  • You have used 0 Jules on this order.
  • You have 1200 Jules left on your account.

Reaction score
Because the order hasn't been finalized and won't be until... the 25th or 27th. I forgot which.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Because the order hasn't been finalized and won't be until... the 25th or 27th. I forgot which.
ohhhhh duhhhhhhh I feel so stupid now XD

Reaction score
Don't feel stupid! Because mine had the same thing last month and I had to ask. LOL

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Don't feel stupid! Because mine had the same thing last month and I had to ask. LOL
it's the excitement! Must...have...Julep...box...!! and 1200 jules should translate to $12 or so right?

Reaction score
THAT I'm not sure. It should but doesn't necessarily mean it will.

Reaction score
Do you earn Jules on add-ons? It was not stated in earning Jules FAQ, which says you earn 300 Jules per regular monthly box. Last month I earned 900 Jules after purchasing my box and two add-ons. I think I remember possibly reading something about bonus Jules, but am not sure if I got a bonus or points from my add-ons.

Latest posts