Julep: December 2014 spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my shipping email there was a note that the eye shadows are shipping approximately 5 days from now,  which is a bummer, but it wouldn't hurt to double check with them!  I would call. 
Thanks! For some reason it doesn't look like I got my shipping email this time. Good to know though, maybe some delayed shipping Jules in our future?

I did not get the December box but did splurge on the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. Feel a little guilty in admitting that I spent about $125 total on these two transactions. LOL. Ultimately I  made out like a bandit with most of my items at $2 a piece. Got lots of goodies for my secret santa. Got some polishes that were on my wishlist for an incredible price and also some great sets that will make great gifts. Yay!!!!
Girl, I am right there with you! I also skipped the box but felt like I got some great deals during the cyber monday sale as well.  Apparently I can't just get enough Julep :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Is it just me or did julep take away the maven discount? Why are all the polishes at $14???

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me or did julep take away the maven discount? Why are all the polishes at $14???
I wonder if they raised the prices on everything since they have a 50% sale going on (so that everybody would have to pay $7)? I haven't looked at Julep prices in a long time so I don't know how long they have been this price...but it is odd and I hope they didn't take away the Maven discount.

I wonder if they raised the prices on everything since they have a 50% sale going on (so that everybody would have to pay $7)? I haven't looked at Julep prices in a long time so I don't know how long they have been this price...but it is odd and I hope they didn't take away the Maven discount.
Do they really want to do one more thing to push even more people away?

I have no idea if they did raise prices for the sale, but I think it is pretty common and unfortunately would not surprise me.

Well, the 50% should work the holiday study still and some of that is weirdly cheaper. Like the palette was advertised to drop to $25 for bf but would now be $19. The lipsticks were $15 on bf and now they'd be $12.

The only things that really don't work out to be cheaper are the individual polishes. I picked up a few Siennas (I know a lot of them it seems) on BF for $6.99, but with the Cyber Monday code, they're the same price.

Does anyone know of any %off codes that are working right now? I'm considering buying the birthstone collection or the gem collection, as they are on sale for 49.99, but only if I can use a code for more money off. I tried DROP30, and it was invalid.

Does anyone know of any %off codes that are working right now? I'm considering buying the birthstone collection or the gem collection, as they are on sale for 49.99, but only if I can use a code for more money off. I tried DROP30, and it was invalid.
THIRTYOFF will get it to $35! Hurry though -- Julep pulled this deal before. But multiple people have reported it working

I got my box yesterday. I used the free box they offered me after the Jewel Heist heist and the last of my jules for an add-on.  I'm ready to be done with Julep. 

I went with the it girl box and added on paula.

Aurora (silver) is REALLY streaky and shows EVERY flaw, so i'd definitely recommend using a ridge filling base coat when you wear it.  Paula (persian blue) is really pretty. First coat goes on thin.  When I do an actual manicure with it, I might do three coats for good measure but the color is really great. Sharna is the bronze microglitter.  I like this because I don't have a bronze microglitter.

Rochelle is probably my favorite.  It went on smoothly with good coverage.  I think a manicure with Rochelle and Paula would look nice.

Definitely not peeing myself over this box, but was pleasantly surprised at how quickly it arrived. 

THIRTYOFF will get it to $35! Hurry though -- Julep pulled this deal before. But multiple people have reported it working
OMG, THANK  YOU SO MUCH!! I've been eyeing the collection for a year now and finally I got it! Can't wait till it arrives. Thanks again for the code! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just bought the birthstone collection for $25! My little sister is going to love it! Apparently there's a glitch and code NEWNFPAD34TG can be used by multiple accounts.
Just tried this and it went through, thanks!

Birthstone collection is now listed as sold out but I used that code NEWNFPAD34TG for the gem collection and 12 merry nights for $25 each. Great deal.

Back