Julep: December 2014 spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought the birthstone collection for $25! My little sister is going to love it! Apparently there's a glitch and code NEWNFPAD34TG can be used by multiple accounts.
I said I was done with Julep.  I canceled after October.  I got an e-mail informing me my Maven benefits were extended until the end of the year and I ignored it.  And then I saw your post.  I have all the birthstone polishes I want, but I bought the Gem Collection for $25 with this code!

No, I don't need it...

ETA: I really do know how to spell "collection," I promise.

Last edited by a moderator:
I said I was done with Julep.  I canceled after October.  I got an e-mail informing me my Maven benefits were extended until the end of the year and I ignored it.  And then I saw your post.  I have all the birthstone polishes I want, but I bought the Gem Collectin for $25 with this code!

No, I don't need it...
LOL They got my last month with the return of the skips for newer members (I was grandfathered in) coupled with the reveal of two new polishes exclusive for the Mystery Box.

Gah, it seems like Julep caught on to the glitch. I'm sad because I was pumped to get the Gem Collection for only $25. Has anyone tried their brush set? Is it worth the $40? I need new makeup brushes and I can't find an affordable set wish ones that actually work well.

I'm seeing the code still working. I double checked in IE and FF and it works. Did you use it before? If so you can't use it again.

I said I was done with Julep.  I canceled after October.  I got an e-mail informing me my Maven benefits were extended until the end of the year and I ignored it.  And then I saw your post.  I have all the birthstone polishes I want, but I bought the Gem Collection for $25 with this code!

No, I don't need it...

ETA: I really do know how to spell "collection," I promise.
I had been skipping since June and I was mad after the Jewel heist mystery box but I couldnt let that deal go. Its a good deal when even the hubby says go for it, oh and ebates works too.

oh and ebates works too.
Crap, I always forget about ebates.  I earned a whole $2.42 from them with a recent Sephora order.  At that rate, I'll be 50 before I can cash in.  (I only started using ebates a couple of days ago, though.)

Crap, I always forget about ebates.  I earned a whole $2.42 from them with a recent Sephora order.  At that rate, I'll be 50 before I can cash in.  (I only started using ebates a couple of days ago, though.)
You can try writting to them sometimes they will give it to you sometimes no but doesnt hurt to ask. I started using ebates last year and so far I have recieved over $100. I try to wait for double cash back or for example when sephora is at 8 or 10% cash back before I make a purchase. 

I'm seeing the code still working. I double checked in IE and FF and it works. Did you use it before? If so you can't use it again.
I don't recall, but I must have at some point since it still won't work for me. I also had no idea Julep was on Ebates. I could have padded my cash back payment for November!

The Birthstone collection was out of stock when I went to check out just now, but the gemstone collection was available, so I got that instead. The NEWNFPAD34TG code still worked! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have a couple of those colors already, but the dupes will be great presents for my girlfriends.

Uggg...Julep's sales and stacking codes have been awful for my credit card this month. I just hope I don't get 4 Julep boxes on the same day when my mom is visiting me next week!

I've been eyeing the Gem Collection, so thanks for posting the code. Stocking stuffers!

Good lord. Just placed another order. I got the spaaaa set (full sizes of Bare Body Polish, Bare Body Milk, Night Shift Sleeping Mask, and Argan Oil) for $17.49. It should (fingers crossed!) get here in time for me to wrap up the Bare products for my sister-in-law for Christmas.

Please please please Julep, stop with the insane sales and codes :wacko:

I've been reading on various Facebook groups of women not realizing until after they added up their orders that they had spent hundreds of dollars on Julep due to these sales. LOL Even I'm not immune and have spent over $70 on Julep in the last two weeks.
I don't feel so bad about my $25 Gem Collection, then.  (It shipped today!  Now I only have to wait like 2-3 weeks for DHL to get it here...)  On the other hand, I don't want to add up ALL my beauty purchases from Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday...think I'd faint.

I'm not going to add it up, I have 5 outstanding shipments at the moment including the Birthstone collection that just shipped (also today)!   Looks like 4/5 are going to be here Tuesday, hope I beat my husband home! LOL! 

I did just notice that the shipping confirmation now includes our order numbers, which is nice!   I never knew which order the shipping notices pertained to before.  

I've  been reading on various Facebook groups of women not realizing until after they added up their orders that they had spent hundreds of dollars on Julep due to these sales. LOL Even I'm not immune and have spent over $70 on Julep in the last two weeks.
I think this was me last holiday season when i first started with julep, and for a few months after.  This time i've been good, i got the makeup brushes for half off ($20) and called it a day month. 

I've  been reading on various Facebook groups of women not realizing until after they added up their orders that they had spent hundreds of dollars on Julep due to these sales. LOL Even I'm not immune and have spent over $70 on Julep in the last two weeks.
::raises hand::

Yeah, Julep easily made an extra $100+ from me this past week. I wasn't planning on buying much of anything until codes started glitching left and right :p

Well, I finally caved and went to buy the brush set and it appears that they finally caught on about the 50% off code because it's no longer working. Oh well, I guess that saves me $20.

THIRTYOFF will get it to $35! Hurry though -- Julep pulled this deal before. But multiple people have reported it working
Ahh, thanks so much! I knew I could count on this thread to help me get the best deal. I could not for the life of me find a code that worked because I really wanted to do the Build Your Dream Gift, but couldn't justify the $30 ... luckily this code got it down to $20. I can get down with $3.33 polishes lol

EDIT - Does anyone know what the Dec Gift With Purchases ended up being? Or any of the mystery polishes?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, thanks so much! I knew I could count on this thread to help me get the best deal. I could not for the life of me find a code that worked because I really wanted to do the Build Your Dream Gift, but couldn't justify the $30 ... luckily this code got it down to $20. I can get down with $3.33 polishes lol
Still under $50 for Julep since Black Friday, but yeah, I went for this too.

I got India, Waleska, Neha, Rochelle, Sushmita, and Raegan.

I'm not overjoyed about Raegan, but that's as close to my name as a Julep polish will ever get.  Glad to see they brought back the Wanderlust colors (that was the name of the collection with a bunch of those, right?).

Back