Julep: February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone get the Jane color this month? Or was that January? Anyway...I opened it up last night for the first time and loved the results of my sparkly nails, until I woke up this morning. Nail polish was totally gone from two nails and chipped terribly on a few more. I used Seche base and top coats...Maybe I'll try it again on bare nails. I'm cautious about ordering Lucky now if their glitter formulations aren't going to last more than a few hours.
Sorry to hear that, I got Jane as an add on for February but have not tried it yet.

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone get the Jane color this month? Or was that January? Anyway...I opened it up last night for the first time and loved the results of my sparkly nails, until I woke up this morning. Nail polish was totally gone from two nails and chipped terribly on a few more. I used Seche base and top coats...Maybe I'll try it again on bare nails. I'm cautious about ordering Lucky now if their glitter formulations aren't going to last more than a few hours.
I haven't tried Jane yet (even though I now have 2), but their other glitter polishes are nice.  I got the entire December wardrobe and love all of them.  

So I got my first box this month (Valentines) and I loved the colors.  But I can't get them to stay on my nails for more than 2 days! They chip like crazy.  I use Seche Vite as my topcoat and I have tried three different basecoats (SV, Orly Bonder and China Glaze).  I really want to love these polishes!! 

Yesterday I got my intro Maven box which was Bombshell and has Chelsea in it-sweet motha, the glitter is AMAZING!! I have it on over China Glaze Liquid Leather as a glitter drip mani and it is stunning!!! Hoping the glitter lasts longer than the others I tried...

Back