Julep: February 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that the window is closed, I'm making my wish list for the secret store. I've run out of quite a few HG nail products and I can't justify paying $8 USD for such a small refill bottle of Clean Slate alone. Plus, the only item that seems to be in stock is the full kit with the pump which is even more $$. I'm hoping to pick it up in a kit of some sort like I did last time.

Any other SS wishes?

I went with Hazel, London and Vivian. I think Heartleigh is pretty so hopefully it isn't too difficult to apply.

I like that they updated the Jule box section. There are several polishes for 400 jules and polishes purchased with Jules count toward the total to apply a code. I got 3 polishes for $2.19 using the code colorfun.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Could someone post links to the secret store? Especially if Ada is in there- thats the one I am so excited to get.

News from the secret store: Beth is available for sale by itself now, the 2nd Feb birthstone is black onyx, Winnie, Amira, Kendall, and Gretchen are not holiday exclusives: Winnie is for sale by itself and in a duo, Amira is by itself and in a set, Kendall is in a duo, and mini Gretchen is in a set of four. A mini Rae is in a different set of four.

Also most (all?) of the polishes from the Feb collection are in the secret store, for $6.99. Including Ada and Hartleigh. And the metamorphic top coats.

News from the secret store: Beth is available for sale by itself now, the 2nd Feb birthstone is black onyx, Winnie, Amira, Kendall, and Gretchen are not holiday exclusives: Winnie is for sale by itself and in a duo, Amira is by itself and in a set, Kendall is in a duo, and mini Gretchen is in a set of four. A mini Rae is in a different set of four.

Also most (all?) of the polishes from the Feb collection are in the secret store, for $6.99. Including Ada and Hartleigh. And the metamorphic top coats.
OMG great info. How did you find all this out??

Guys. I was so mad my insomnia was keeping me up. But, then I saw bonita's post about the 400 jules polishes and got Paula for absolutely free. That's a color I've been wanting for a while too.

Early bird caught the worm. Maybe insomnia isn't too bad. Thanks for telling everyone about that 400 jules deal @@bonita22 . You rock.

Did anyone else get 5 bonus Valentine topcoats in their box? Not sure if it was something they sent out to everyone or one of those surprise things for random customers?

Do you know how long the codes are good for?  None of the codes work at all for me not even on non SS items.

Has anyone gotten their highlighter yet? The pigmentation and texture aren't really impressing me. I passed it on to my kid to play dress-up with.

Back