Quantcast

Julep February 2016

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
So what are we all picking?  I was going to skip. . . but then a polish with my name came up this month! Spelled correctly! So, of course, I picked up Meghan! I also went with Rosie because it looks gorgeous and another eyeshadow duo - I loved the one I got last month - so soft and pigmented :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I forgot that it was time to pick now. :) Thanks for starting the thread! I was going to skip but I really like the Finley color (dark navy) so I decided to pick that and also the Kay color polish. I ended up choosing the gold shimmer eye shadow stick too. I'm excited to get this.

Here are pictures for February:

julep february 2016 spoilers.png

julep february 2016.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
None of them did it for me so I skipped. I did put Finley in my wishlist and maybe sometime when it's a 4.99 polish I'll pick it up. I have and love Michelle which is similar, but it's almost empty and I find I really like having a navy in my stash. 

Reaction score
I skipped.  A couple of the polishes were nice, but I feel like I already have similar colors in my collection.

Reaction score
I skipped. I'm not huge on nail polish in itself (at least not enough for $25 a month spent on it), and their lipstick I got last month didn't impress me in the least.

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Julep has 25% off all lip products with code SMOOCH . Just wanted to pass the info along to anyone who might be interested.

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Julep secret store is now open

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Here is a pic of my box. I'm looking forward to using the blue polish.

image.jpeg

Reaction score
I have to say, I wasn't excited at all about Meghan (even though it's my namesake) and although the colour isn't terribly unique, the formula is rockin' - it could be a one-coater :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Rosie, on the other hand, is a little more finicky but soooo beautiful.