Julep February Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked through the box and it seems that  got all the colors that were offered this month as well as a base coat.

I'm so in love with oscar! I got bombshell, so I got oscar, viola, and hair topcoat. Did anyone who got the hair stuff like it? I love the smell but I have really curly hair, and I don't straighten it, so I don't see much difference. 

Yea Oscar is definitely my favorite so far. I didn't get the top coat, I received the cuticle oil the month and LOVE that.

I just joined Julep right now and paid for it. Im wondering if i will receive the feb colors or i will have to wait till march to receive it? I add to my cart the blue and gold glitter ones, does it comes with other stuff or just them two?

Does anybody have their referral link to try Julep for $1? I would love to sign up, and I plan on staying a couple months so yeah. Link please! 
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anybody have their referral link to try Julep for $1? I would love to sign up, and I plan on staying a couple months so yeah. Link please! 
biggrin.gif

Its against TOS to post a referral link, but I'm sure if you looked through blogs you could find someone to give the referral. But fwiw, you only get the points if the person stays signed up for 30 days or something like that. 

Oh, I'm sorry for asking then, I wasn't aware of that. I'll look through TOS next time before I ask a question. 
icon_lol.gif
 That said, I do plan on staying a couple months (at least) as I'm nail polish obsessed so this beauty subscription service seems awesome for me! Thanks for the quick response. 

Don't worry about it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Referral links are indeed against TOS however if you would like to sign up without it the website is http://www.julep.com/ . The promo code for the $1 deal is SHAREONFEB.

The referral links are good if someone signs up and orders their first box. What it does is give the referring person (for example, if you went to my blog and went through my referral link) a credit towards a free box. Every two people who sign up via that referral link would then earn me a free box with Julep. You don't need to sign up through any referral link since the promo codes typically are not tied to the referral link itself - very rarely it is. SOMETIMES a promo code IS a referral code but in Julep's case this particular promo code is not an affiliate code, if it was I wouldn't be posting it here. lol

So if you want to try it for $1 there's the promo code and there's the main Julep link.
smile.gif

Big thank you for the explanation, Zadi! 
smile.gif
 I did end up signing up through a random beauty blog girl's link but NEXT TIME I will check your blog *first* for referral links, to see if you have one, if I'm trying out something new. 
heart.gif

Back