Julep February Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get the Boho box btw.  I'm so stoked that I'm getting the cuticle oil, I've been waiting for it.  Has anyone tried or received it in a previous box??

Awesome! I hope I win one of the Golden boxes! I think I'm going to switch to It Girl this month since I already have their cuticle oil

I just canceled my account too! I really dont care for their polish so I would have probably traded that but damn, the oil would have been nice!

Originally Posted by MakeupA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awesome! I hope I win one of the Golden boxes! I think I'm going to switch to It Girl this month since I already have their cuticle oil

How do you like the cuticle oil???  I haven't tried it yet.

I switched from American Beauty to Classic With A Twist for this box. Can't wait to try the grey polish and am def excited to try a hair product.

Hmm.... I thought about signing up but not really feeling these colors, though I do like the Oscar theme. Maybe next month :)

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm.... I thought about signing up but not really feeling these colors, though I do like the Oscar theme. Maybe next month :)

The best thing about the service is that they show you what is in each package before they charge you and you can opt to skip the month if you don't like anything.

I decided to get the Feb box from Julep and decided to choose a different style (I'm American Beauty but chose the It Girl).

i love them all!  i have to put mine on hold this month......  cant wait to see what you all get!!!!!  at least i can go back it later.. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love the Glenn nail polish.  It's so pretty!  And I love gold glittery nail polishes too.  Perfect timing for Valentine's.   
wub.gif

Originally Posted by Dena Fletcher /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i love them all!  i have to put mine on hold this month......  cant wait to see what you all get!!!!!  at least i can go back it later.. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I like it alot! It smells great and I like that you just roll it on so it's not messy and very easy to use

Originally Posted by BehindtheLashes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How do you like the cuticle oil???  I haven't tried it yet.

Originally Posted by MakeupA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like it alot! It smells great and I like that you just roll it on so it's not messy and very easy to use
Awesome!  Can't wait to try it now.

I get both the American Beauty and the Boho Glam boxes, and I'm disappointed that I'm going to get another set of cuticle oils. It would have been nice if they had either put both in all boxes, or let us choose which we could have. But the colors are so pretty this month! I love the gold flake sparkle of Oscar. =] 

That's the problem though, I like the colors that come in my boxes and don't want to switch them out! I just want the hair product instead of the cuticle oil.

It's kind of stupid that they did it that way because then 2 of the boxes are stuck with getting an old product, while the other 3 get to try the new one out. Not very well thought out. 

I like the color Elizabeth in the It Girl box a lot and will probably end up buying it separate. 

I was supposed to cancel after my first box but couldn't resist rachel, what a pretty color! Marisa & Viola are calling me...have to resist.

You ladies are getting me in trouble!

Originally Posted by CaliMel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's the problem though, I like the colors that come in my boxes and don't want to switch them out! I just want the hair product instead of the cuticle oil.

It's kind of stupid that they did it that way because then 2 of the boxes are stuck with getting an old product, while the other 3 get to try the new one out. Not very well thought out. 

I like the color Elizabeth in the It Girl box a lot and will probably end up buying it separate. 
I see...I just started this subscription in December and just get the Boho and haven't changed yet.  I figure eventually I'll get what the other ones have at one point or another.

Latest posts

Back