Julep July 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love it if the product for this month is nail related, but I'm wondering if they'll continue to send us more makeup related items? Lipstick & mascara in May, DD creme & concealer in June... maybe blush or eyeshadow this month? Just a wild guess!

I've been looking for 'coming soon' products on the Julep site, since they had the DD creme up well in advance of the June box, but I don't really see anything new on there!

I think I'm skipping this month. I just discovered other indie brands and kind of went overboard. Like waaaaay overboard. 
icon_redface.gif
I just spent a bunch on indies too but I skipped the last two months so I was able to justify it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hoping this month is good!

Originally Posted by tasertag /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just spent a bunch on indies too but I skipped the last two months so I was able to justify it.
smile.gif
hoping this month is good!
Indies are serious trouble for my wallet - I went overboard and skipped last month, and am seriously considering skipping this month too. I think this month would have to be ah-mazing for me to not skip again.

i would be excited for blushes but want a really good nail strengthening base coat.

Originally Posted by sherbert /img/forum/go_quote.gif

EE Crème?

/ducks and runs away
hahahahaaaa

Well, the rock candy polishes have been at Sephora for a while now. I think we're all assuming they're going to be in our boxes sooner or later (...or maybe not). Maybe this month? Though they are fairly spring-y and it's definitely mid-summer now. Hm.

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hahahahaaaa

Well, the rock candy polishes have been at Sephora for a while now. I think we're all assuming they're going to be in our boxes sooner or later (...or maybe not). Maybe this month? Though they are fairly spring-y and it's definitely mid-summer now. Hm.
Hmm. You bring up a valid possibility.

EE Crème?

/ducks and runs away
LOL... Everything Except coverage cream?

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hahahahaaaa

I think there was a rock candy add-on recently - i feel like that's all we'll get from that collection.. correct me if I'm wrong, aren't we supposed to get everything first in our boxes?

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A nail polish thinner would be useful
wink.gif
YES! I actually would not mind, as long as the polish colors are also good... i feel like they've been kind of blah lately. 

Originally Posted by kira685 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think there was a rock candy add-on recently - i feel like that's all we'll get from that collection.. correct me if I'm wrong, aren't we supposed to get everything first in our boxes?
We're supposed to in theory, but sometimes we don't because I think Julep wants to maintain its relationship with Sephora.

Sephora had a the mattes for a few months before they were in the November '12 boxes.

EE Crème?

/ducks and runs away
HAHAHAHA! You stole my joke!  I joined this thread for the sole purpose of mentioning "EE Creme."  Great minds thinks alike!
beer.gif
  But now that I'm here, I'll stay.  I actually love the DD Creme... but now that it's discontinued...

Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by sherbert /img/forum/go_quote.gif

EE Crème?

/ducks and runs away
HAHAHAHA! You stole my joke!  I joined this thread for the sole purpose of mentioning "EE Creme."  Great minds thinks alike!
beer.gif
  But now that I'm here, I'll stay.  I actually love the DD Creme... but now that it's discontinued...

They discontinued it?

Back