Julep New Years 2013 Mystery box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also rec'd 2 tracking notices.  One # begins 9400 and one begins 9405.  I forget, but don't those mean 2 different content types??
9400 is regular mail & 9405 is priority mail used when something is heavier.

on their facebook, they said the duplicate tracking numbers were an error.

it happened to me last month, they just said, whoops it happens sometimes.

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

on their facebook, they said the duplicate tracking numbers were an error.

it happened to me last month, they just said, whoops it happens sometimes.
Bummer, lol!  Thanks for the heads up though, I would have been bummed out to get one little package instead of two big ones if I hadn't found out.

Yeah I sort of had that happen last month. I got the two December box shipping notices and for many people that meant a golden box. I had ordered an add-on too but both emails I got said my add-on email would come separately AND my add on was listed as "backordered" on the site. Anyway, both shipments came and one was my regular box and the other my add on. I was really bummed! Now I know to just wait until I get my stuff to get excited since Julep seems to mess up tracking emails often ;-)

I've been getting the: Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office 

message for mine :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The only thing I DID notice is it says" Please allow 24-48 hours for your tracking label number to be live in the
USPS.com system."  So maybe they have, in fact shipped, but we just can't view the tracking info right away??? I could of sworn on my regular maven boxes, i was able to see this info a bit faster... oh well.  We know they're coming. lol. 

A I got 2 shipping notices- one on Tuesday and one on Thursday- neither one is showing anything yet tracking wise. I looked into julep and it shows my order as processing - does this mean it haven't shipped? So xcited for this box- & maybe a Christmas wish shall be granted- a new mini iPad perhaps :)

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A I got 2 shipping notices- one on Tuesday and one on Thursday- neither one is showing anything yet tracking wise. I looked into julep and it shows my order as processing - does this mean it haven't shipped?

So xcited for this box- & maybe a Christmas wish shall be granted- a new mini iPad perhaps :)
All my Julep orders from November and December say processing - including the 3 that I already got weeks ago :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

AHHH MINE ARRIVED TODAY! But of course I'm away for the holidays so I'm not there to pick it up!! Painful!

I am torn. 

I wish I would get my mystery box before this period ends. I will give it a few more days, I just got so much polish, and I am pretty sure I have a neon orange and a neon yellow... 

but then again my boyfriend pays for it, and he doesn't care if I get it every month or not.

My shipping info just updated! It only says electronic shipping info received, but it's a start - priority mail typically gets up here in 1-2 days since they go by air though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My secret store order came in 24 hours so I MIGHT get mine on Saturday. Fingers crossed!

so mine now says shipping information received, which kind of makes me mad since i got an email stating "Your order #105049182 was shipped to you on 12/19/2012" 

It took me two days just to get that email, and then another two days goes by and it hasn't even left its origin???  AND I even emailed them on 12/17 so I feel like they just dismissed me.  Oh well.  I've got to start unsubscribing to some of these places anyway...My continuing subscription to Julep all depends on when I get this box and what's in it.  I hope it's worth it because it is the last box i wanted to unsubscribe to, but it is also the most expensive subscription i have...  (sorry for the rant...thanks for listening :)  ) 

oh and here is what that status means:

"

Electronic Shipping Info Received The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 21, 2012 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

There seem to be several people upset over the tracking information not updating.  I just wanted to put my two cents in.  Julep is NOT always why your tracking doesn't update. 

Anyways... those of you upset it hasn't updated beyond "information received" status, or the date keeps changing, don't get too upset or lose hope.  The past two months ALL my orders from Julep have not updated from "information received" status, until the day they are delivered.  They were still shipped and in transit, the USPS was just not updating the package during transit. 

All my packages took about a week from the time it updated out of that "not found" red message it starts with. Which is the normal time it usually takes for Julep packages to get to me in Los Angeles.

Back