Julep New Years 2013 Mystery box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's true.  It just normally doesn't take this long for me to get something from them.  Could be they got a huge amount of orders for the mystery box.  I just got sad, I suppose, when someone mentioned theirs was already delivered.

I live in Seattle and mine just updated to "electronic shipping info received" this morning when I got the shipping email on Wednesday as well. Being the holidays and all I am hoping that USPS is just behind on scanning and updating along the way, as my Beauty Army box arrived yesterday when the tracking info showed it was still in NV with no updates until after it was delivered and I had opened it!

my shipping FINALLY updated today! but luckily, the first thing it told me is that its arrived at my local post office! at 6 AM this morning! so hopefully it'll be on the truck to get to me today!!!

Yeah USPS tracking is horribly unreliable, but I'm glad a couple of you might get your stuff today! At least one of you better be coming back to share your box with the rest of us!

Please post photos when you get yours! I really want to know what they were including in all the boxes, my order is still processing so I don't know when I will get it.

ITS HERE!!!

ok! so, first picture is the polishes! from left to right, I got 1.Hoch from the Trina Turk fall 2012 collection 2. Portia(glitter) 3.Isla 4. *some noname glitter, the sticker fell off I guess and theres no other name on it anywhere :/ it looks very halloween themed though black polish with orange, light orange, and silver glitter. 5. matte tope coat. in addition to the polishes, I got a full size age defying hand brightener, 3 one-step nail polish remover wipes, 2 foil packets of the glycolic hand scrub and a small canister of glitter.

Ooh fun! I'd love a box like that - I love glitter polish and have been curious about the matte top coat as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wonder if the no name was supposed to be the mystery glitter then?

that does seem like a really nice box! congrats :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> probably the no name is indeed a mystery glitter, when I got a previous mystery box the nameless nail polish was the mystery one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope that didn't sound rude, cuz it totally wasn't meant to be, sorry if it did for you. I do think that's just a mystery color and it probably wasn't in any other box before. 

Julep also mentioned on FB that it was a new color as well, but they do look similar! I'm anxious to see it in real life :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hope that didn't sound rude, cuz it totally wasn't meant to be, sorry if it did for you. I do think that's just a mystery color and it probably wasn't in any other box before. 
oh no, it didn't!!! lol, I'm glad that you have a swatch, now I know! thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back