Julep New Years 2013 Mystery box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought one as well! I told my hubbin about it and he said to go ahead and get it - but if I win the iPad that it's his. That's not a problem for me since he already bought me the iPad mini for an early Christmas gift
flowers.gif

Yep, I've got a problem! How many Julep polishes is too many?
wink.gif

Any clue how long these take to ship? Not sure which address to send it to since I'm traveling for the holidays...

Originally Posted by artemis76 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bought one as well! I told my hubbin about it and he said to go ahead and get it - but if I win the iPad that it's his. That's not a problem for me since he already bought me the iPad mini for an early Christmas gift
flowers.gif

Yep, I've got a problem! How many Julep polishes is too many?
wink.gif
there are never too many Julep polishes!

For some reason I missed all this even happening haha... But for the life of me can't believe I don't care I'm missing out! I have so many juleps I haven't even opened yet I should show them some love first good luck everyone hope one of you get the iPad

I haven't gotten anything from Julep in a long time, but this email offer was too good to pass up!  At least $100 for 20 bucks is not bad at all, and I'm excited about the fact it's a new years box!  Give me sparkle, dark vampy polishes and shiny neutrals to go with my champagne pretty please!

I'm really tempted especially because I haven't gotten a maven box or a surprise box in a while so I'd be a lot less likely to get dupes I suppose. The $100 min value is enticing but I am afraid of it being filled with stuff I have no use for.

I'm tempted, even though I'm trying to cancel my account! Horrible, but glitters are my kryptonite and leave me weak willed and unable to say no! Plus, I did love December's glitter offerings and wished I'd upgraded my dang box...

I caved!!! I got the email as the confirmation for my textbooks for next semester was going through!!
mad.gif
 it makes me hate myself for being so weak-willed. I blame MakeupTalk, I never even knew about Julep until I joined here! since joining MUT, I've joined Sample Society, Ipsy, The Look Bag, Julep, and Beauty Army. luckily, I don't order very much from the last two, but still. thats alot of subs!! I personally can't wait for the mystery box!! guaranteed $100 value?? yes please :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've got a spending problem though, so next month I shall attempt a "no-buy" month. I'm terrified!!

i had a 19.99 credit i've been meaning to use (i returned my last box because i had meant to cancel it) and i couldnt resist the promise of $100 of stuff! honestly i probably wouldnt have resisted a normal mystery box either... and even though technically i paid a few months ago, it almost feels like i'm getting it for free! <-- rationalization 

I got the email about the box today but then I noticed on their website that you have to order by 12/15 for Christmas delivery.  I emailed them and asked them if we would at least get them by New Year's eve or if not, when we can expect them.  I'll let everyone know what they say, if they email me back.  I really love this company and it is one of my favorite boxes.  I've never ordered a mystery box so this'll be my first one. :)

Sigh.... I'll bite, but am waiting til Friday, my payday lol. I've bought enough stuff for myself already and spent well over my allotted budget. So if they're still available Friday..I'll get one... Wish I could resist glitters and is it bad I'm hoping they sell out? Lol..

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sigh.... I'll bite, but am waiting til Friday, my payday lol. I've bought enough stuff for myself already and spent well over my allotted budget. So if they're still available Friday..I'll get one... Wish I could resist glitters and is it bad I'm hoping they sell out? Lol..
The Fine Print at the bottom of the e-mail I got today said the offer was good until 11:59PM (probably PST) on the 19th. Not sure if they ever extend it past the deadline.

Another sign I really don't need it! Lol, I will survive without it. Am excited to see what you ladies get, though.

I passed on all the mystery boxes because I just couldn't justify it not knowing if I would like any of the polishes, but it says there will be a glitter, so I was sold :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Also, I get itgirl every month, so I have never tried any of their "extra" products, I am delightfully excited for it, but not for an ipad mini, because I am getting one this year already 

because my ipad is too big..

said no one ever :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back