Julep New Years 2013 Mystery box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lloronita /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered this morning and already got a shipping notice.
Really? I ordered mine yesterday and haven't gotten a shipping notice yet. Interesting.

Originally Posted by DragonChick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Really? I ordered mine yesterday and haven't gotten a shipping notice yet. Interesting.
I did as well and no shipping notice either.

But I'm excited for anyone to get theirs because I'm dying to see what is inside!

I caved I really had to have this box and the value sounds great. So far I love all of the products I have tried by Julep here is to hoping I get an awesome box!

I'm really hoping for more of the fast dry drops. I wasn't sure if I was going to like them or not, but they work SO good in my opinion and really do seem to help the polish dry faster!

because my ipad is too big.. said no one ever :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
LOL it's what I said when I was angling for the iPad mini, since just saying I wanted the new version (I had the first generation) wasn't working. Needless to say it worked when my hubby realized that it would be MUCH lighter to carry in my purse, and that he could then have the old one ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by artemis76 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL it's what I said when I was angling for the iPad mini, since just saying I wanted the new version (I had the first generation) wasn't working. Needless to say it worked when my hubby realized that it would be MUCH lighter to carry in my purse, and that he could then have the old one
wink.gif
yep! We all got ipads when they first came out, so mine is the heaviest (plus the amazing speck candyshell case is also heavy and bulky) plus no camera, and no retina display... and since getting the macbook pro 15" with retina earlier this year from my dad, I won't go back. I generally have a rule of thumb of 1 upgraded technology device per year, to spread them around so I am not getting new things all at once. So I am still torn about the ipad mini, I have the new laptop and my boyfriend and I got a Canon t4i, I think I may wait 1 more time, we'll see, I have my eye on this ring http://www.sydneyevan.com/collections/the-words/white-gold-diamond-love-ring 

We have a very close friend who is high up at apple and I keep asking him variations of the question "If I want retina display ipad mini, would you recommend waiting another generation" since you can't ask him flat out, he'll never tell. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> We've been meaning to liquor him up at a party to get him to give me a straight answer.

I do mostly own large bags, and my ipad certaintly fits in them, but damn does it make it heavy. I still want one, its just a debate between jumping the gun and getting this one, or holding off for the updated one next year, which I am 99% certain will be called iPad mini: Retina Display. 
Can't wait for the mystery box! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Also I have an unknown fedex redelivery to me... does anybody know any major retailers that use fedex? I thought it was the good morning america butter london polishes, but they came ups today. 

The stupid little missed delivery didn't say where it came from. I get weird anxiety over these things.

I ordered on Sunday night and I got my shipping notice today..yay!! I'm hoping for an awesome dark red vampy color in my box- I can never have enough polishes. Can wait for gals to start getting their boxes

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered on Sunday night and I got my shipping notice today..yay!! I'm hoping for an awesome dark red vampy color in my box- I can never have enough polishes. Can wait for gals to start getting their boxes
I also ordered sunday night and mine still says processing.

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I love seeing whats in the mystery boxes, the actual sub boxes aren't very exciting to reveal, unless you get a golden box!

I ordered Sunday, too, and still haven't gotten shipping info. I'm so impatient. It's even worse when you have no idea what you're getting!

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just went to check out the mystery box and it's sold out!
yes :'( and I was finally able to convince the bf to get it for me :'(

Did anyone else get two tracking e-mails? I got two different e-mails with different tracking numbers, but the same order number. No tracking info yet on either.

I ordered mine Monday morning and haven't received any shipping notice at alll. :- (  I'm trying to be patient. 

Below is the email I sent to Julep on Monday and the response I received in regards to when we would be receiving these mystery boxes...I don't really feel it answered all my questions...

Julep Maven
Dec 18 (1 day ago)
to me

Hi Wendy,
Thank you for reaching out to us. We did recommend that orders using the free shipping option be placed by 12/15 for Christmas delivery. A way to expedite your order is to purchase a quicker shipping method. It does take our fulfillment team 1-2 business days to process orders before they are picked up for shipping. The Free Holiday Shipping is a 5-7 business day shipping option. You will receive an email confirmation with a USPS tracking number once this order ships out. Feel free to check out our Shipping Policy for more information. Please let us know if we can answer any other questions, comments, or concerns. Until next time, have a wonderful rest of your day!     Becky NeighborsMaven Customer Service Team 1-877-651-3292www.julep.com “You make a living by what you get. You make a life by what you give.†– Winston Churchill   From: Wendy Lopez [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 12:21 PM
To: Julep Maven
Subject: New Year's Mystery Box Hello and Merry Christmas to you all!  I filled out the "contact us" form on your website, but I'm not positive that it went through so I am sending this email as well.  I got the email today for the New Year's Mystery box and immediately moved around some funds so I could order it!  I am super excited.  :) Yay!!! Anyhoo, I noticed on your website, however, it says to order by 12/15 for Christmas delivery which made me sad. :- ( Is there anyway to get this at least by the end of December, in time for New Year's eve?  If not, can you please tell me when to expect it?   Thanks a bunch!  I have only been a Julep Maven for a couple months and I think you all are AWESOME!  God bless!!! :)

--
Wendy Sue Lopez

No shipping notice for me and I ordered Sunday. Does it usually take this long?

Latest posts

Back