Julep New Years 2013 Mystery box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't received a shipping confirmation yet-- anyone else?
I haven't yet and I ordered right after they posted on Sunday :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My shipping confirmation just showed up and I placed my order on Sunday. I was literally about to email them asking when it would ship, and the tracking # magically appeared in my inbox.

Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered on Sunday, too.  Soon, I hope!
Check your spam if you haven't!

I use gmail and have Julep emails marked as important so they go to my priority inbox and for whatever reason this one got sent to spam. Glad I thought to check - I'd gotten it earlier this morning. Now to wait for tracking to start udpating :-D

So for those of us who have shipping confirmations now - what does your tracking number start with? 

Mine is a 9405. I usually only get 9400, the only exception was my August box with the nail polish remover which was also a  9405. So It's bound to be heavier than my typical monthly boxes :-D

Just got my shipping info this afternoon! I should get it very quickly since I'm in Washington (they usually ship from Seattle, right?) but unfortunately I won't be home until around New Years. The suspense will be killing me! Question about the mystery boxes: do people usually get the same items or is every box different?

Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I use gmail and have Julep emails marked as important so they go to my priority inbox and for whatever reason this one got sent to spam. Glad I thought to check - I'd gotten it earlier this morning. Now to wait for tracking to start udpating :-D
You smartypants, you were right!  My shipping begins with 9405, too!  I can't wait for this box.  I just hope it lives up to the advertisement that sucked me in. :)

I received my tracking info today.  I am trying not to get all crazy, or read too much into it but...  They sent me two shipment notices with different tracking numbers... Maybe they had to cancel the first label for some reason.  Or maybe I accidentally ordered it twice.  Or maybe they ran out of normal size boxes and had to ship in two of their tiny ones.  Both numbers began with a 9405, but I don't know what they normally start with.

I ordered  mine on Sunday got my tracking today first four #s 9405. I also had a tracking that started with 9405 with my gold clutch.

Haha! You guys are welcome! I had JUST cleared out my Spam box this morning so I'm glad it didn't get included in that or I'd have no clue :-D

9405 over here too! Hopefully that means they are all pretty hefty :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> woo! I just want more glitters, I am hoping for an all glitter box. No ipad, I hope that goes to somebody who doesn't already have one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And I lol at everybody who says they finally convinced their bf to get them something :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> tehehehehe I know what that entails.

My youngest daughter's Citrus Lane sub boxes are sent Priority (same 9405 start on the tracking number) and they're a decent size/weight. But more importantly, I just checked the tracking on the last couple - they come from CA and typically get to me in 2-3 days so I'm crossing my fingers I have my Mystery Box by Christmas Eve!

Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I should have checked here first, I just called and they were able to verify that mine shipped out today as well and that I should have received the shipping notice around 1:20 PST. I checked my spam folder and there it was!

Originally Posted by Yeti /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received my tracking info today.  I am trying not to get all crazy, or read too much into it but...  They sent me two shipment notices with different tracking numbers... Maybe they had to cancel the first label for some reason.  Or maybe I accidentally ordered it twice.  Or maybe they ran out of normal size boxes and had to ship in two of their tiny ones.  Both numbers began with a 9405, but I don't know what they normally start with.
I have 2 tracking numbers too 

Originally Posted by wels5711 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have 2 tracking numbers too 
I hope it means we are getting an absolute ton of awesome stuff
biggrin.gif

I also rec'd 2 tracking notices.  One # begins 9400 and one begins 9405.  I forget, but don't those mean 2 different content types??

Latest posts

Back