Julep New Years 2013 Mystery box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am fashionably late to the party, but here's what I got :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

1. Lucy: Modern, dark burgundy crème.
  2. Erica: New, never before released color. It's brown/bronze glitter with cool silvery tones.
  3. Renee: Spring lilac crème.
  4. Catherine: The original classic, go-to red crème.
  5. Emmanuelle: Sheer warm pale pink crème.
  6. Chelsea: Violet, silver and purple multi-dimensional full coverage glitter.
  7. Daylight Defense SPF 30
  8. Glitter pot 
  9. Samples of polish remover and hand scrub

The total ARV was around $117, not bad :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My end of the year sale order says delivered in Kent, Wa yesterday?? I'm in Texas and didn't receive it. Has this happened to anyone else?

Mine says delivered in Kent as well, and I'm in Michigan. I am not too worried yet, it may just mean delivered to the USPS hub or something.

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my end of the year sale hasn't even shipped yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> that kind of worries me.
I just got the email yesterday 1-08-13 that my end of the year sale stuff was shipped

Oooh, your colors are really pretty!!  I ordered mine on Monday (12/16) and haven't received any tracking info or anything
bawling.gif
 I'm in New Jersey... so I'm hoping that's why.

Curious... does anyone know of anyone winning the "big ticket" items in mystery boxes?  This one is the iPad, the Diamond box was the diamond earrings... It would be cool to see there's an actual chance.

The colors Brenda and Aviva really are gorgeous. I've had complements on them. I especially love Brenda. I wish they'd stay on longer though; the base coat I used made them peel off within two days. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back