Julep October 2014 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm totally into this type of sleep mask so I'm halfway sold already.  Excited to see better images of the polishes tomorrow when the window opens 

I'm not sure what I think of the polish colors based on the collection image, but I like the idea of the sleep mask. I kinda love Julep's lip glosses (Posh, Daring, and Enchanted are my go-to glosses for everything), but the ones in the image look an awful lot like a darker Timeless and Charming. Still a sucker for more lip gloss from them, though.

Here's what my account says the Boho Glam box has in it:

Marla

Briana

Julep Lip Gloss - Polished

Someone pointed out we've been staring at some of the collection colors all month

fall-urban_hp-A.jpg

I need this collection.  How much is it to upgrade?  I forget haha I don't think I can spend the money though.....even though its my birthday month.

Can I skip already?

This one .. just like last month .. will be a no-hesitation-skip for me.

So will the lip glosses be the beauty item or the mask? I was really hoping it would be the mask but I'm sure the lip glosses are lower value so they might only have the mask as an add on?

So will the lip glosses be the beauty item or the mask? I was really hoping it would be the mask but I'm sure the lip glosses are lower value so they might only have the mask as an add on?
 The lip glosses come in the regular boxes.  Looks like the mask will be an add-on, or in modern beauty.  I logged into my account and looked at the order history and it said for bombshell that I was getting Marla, Briana and a lip gloss.   

The lip glosses come in the regular boxes.  Looks like the mask will be an add-on, or in modern beauty.  I logged into my account and looked at the order history and it said for bombshell that I was getting Marla, Briana and a lip gloss.   I am sorry, for boho glam I mean. lol

I'm in love with the IT Girl colors --- I'm thinking "upgrade" to polish lovers. I've never done one before--- is it a $25 upgrade to receive all the box colors? Is there any other products besides the polishes? TIA :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Classic with a Twist Box and it'll contain the Night Shift Sleeping Mask, DeAnn and Logan.

Here's what I have so far.

Boho Glam

• Marla
  • Briana
  • Julep Lip Gloss - Polished
Bombshell
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?
Classic With A Twist
  • Night Shift Sleeping Mask
  • DeAnn