Julep October 2014 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I am new to Julep and I am totally confused about the Jules. I have over 2,000 Jules and I signed up for a 3 month sub. November will be my last prepaid box and then I wanted to use my Jules for a Dec. box and then cancel my sub (I don't want my 3 months to auto renew)...so, how do I go about this?
You have to call switch to month to month, use your Jules, and then call again the following month and cancel before the next bill date.

This was posted on a Julep group over on Facebook. Apparently for those of you who ordered the Ultimate Upgrade and have yet to receive your box, Julep not only plans on expediting the order but will also be sending a free upgrade next month.

FYI- if anyone wants to cancel without calling it appears my email to the cancel box worked.  I received a reply today that I was cancelled and from what I can tell I am.  I asked them to delete my billing information and they did delete my default card but not an old one.  I was able to change the exp. date so it should not work if they try and I will send another email that I want that card deleted also.  It doesn't actually say I'm not a maven anywhere but all my order history is gone except for the first $16 subscription. I'll be double checking when the window opens up to be sure.  Other than that, pretty painless if it all goes well.

I bet you anything that's why our boxes are shipping so late.  Just make sure to check yours right away because tons of girls in the Julep Swap group said theirs were awful - thick and gummy, couldn't fix with thinner.  Fingers crossed ours are ok!
My bottle of Shailene was exactly like how you described, by which I am very disappointed. I hope I can rescuscitate it with thinner - I think it will work.

On the plus side, I checked Julep's FB and, to one person who had this same complaint about Shailene, they asked her to send a DM to them. They may have recognized that they have a formulation problem with it, and maybe they'll rectify the situation on an individual basis. I personally plan on emailing CS about it with a photo. So perhaps all hope is not lost!

I kind of forgot about my October box but I realized I haven't even received a shipping notice for it. Wth Julep?
I still haven't either. I called to ask about my tracking number and the julep CS rep couldn't give to me. Told me to call back on Friday. Sigh

All right!  Finally saw the credit from Julep on my credit card statement.  (They charged me for 3 months a month earlier than they said they were going to but they refunded me for 2 of those.)  Took 6 business days (they said 2-10, which is a pretty wide range, but I guess they were accurate).  Am officially done with Julep.  Won't sign up again.  I liked the polish but what a hassle.

Latest posts

Back