Julep Promo Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Typically they ship within a week then how ever many days to mail from Seattle to where you're at.

Thanks! I used my CC versus debit for this one just in case I forget to cancel/can't once my box ships. I'm hoping since I just signed up at the start of the month that cancelling after it ships won't be a problem.

I got 2 boxes. One for $ 0.01 and the other one is free :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> yay!  I got Classic with a twist for the February box and Boho glam for the March box. 

I put the two boxes together​
 ​
 ​
This one is Alicia from March box! I love this color :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
 ​
 ​
Can you guys see it? Sorry I'm not good at taking pictures lol

yay!!!!! I'm so excited to get mine.  I got my tracking number yesterday. I'm super excited about Alicia especially bc thats my name haha. I've never heard of a nail polish named after me lol

Steph28, your pics look fine! That referral prpgram is such a great  That's the only way I'll keep subscribing

Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yay!!!!! I'm so excited to get mine.  I got my tracking number yesterday. I'm super excited about Alicia especially bc thats my name haha. I've never heard of a nail polish named after me lol

Steph28, your pics look fine! That referral prpgram is such a great  That's the only way I'll keep subscribing

That's really cool! They don't have my name, maybe because its too long lol. That's really true.. I can't afford $20 a month just for this box. Good thing you just need 2 people to get one free box. This is my first time putting the pictures up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> thank you Alicia! 

I JUST got my box thanks to USPS screwing up my shipping (what else is new) came in a cute box with chocolates :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> In the photo I am holding, left to right--Meryl, Oscar & Rachel.

I am wearing (first nail) Meryl with oscar on top. The rest I am wearing Rachel with Oscar on top.

The nail polishes are a very thin texture but the color is beautiful. I like Meryl the most! ---Anyway I got my whole box for 1 Penny thanks to you girls! LOL

Oscar is very glam i like it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and Thank you!
hug.gif

Originally Posted by steph28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My sister and I love Oscar!! I looks really good on you girl! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Just a heads up the code COLOR2012 still works!!! ordered my  box today and paid a total of $.01 for it!! thanks for the code!
claps.gif

Just a heads up the code COLOR2012 still works!!! ordered my  box today and paid a total of $.01 for it!! thanks for the code!
claps.gif

claps.gif

Originally Posted by Jalanea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

claps.gif
oh wow it still works?? I saw different code for the $.1 promotion the other day, but thats good you get it for a penny 
smile.gif

There are actually three other known penny promo codes.

SHAREONMAY
or
PENNY
or
MAYINTRO​
From my blog:

Note: Penny promo codes are for new members only.

Applicable tax is added to the full price prior to promo code being applied. Those in WA state the final price would be $1.91 for your first box not a penny and this is due to 9.5% tax.

Back