Quantcast

Julep: September 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Got an email saying Jane is doing a special live preview Monday 8/17 at 3:30PM PDT. Apparently "there's LOTS about LIPS."

Reaction score
Jane Park Posted this picture on her Instagram, saying this, "

ALL NEW fall colors make a beautiful smile.

Screen Shot 2015-08-15 at 4.20.33 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for posting!! Thoughts on the colors? They look very fall like to me which is fitting for September.

Reaction score
I've been skipping lately as I'm overloaded on nail polish, and I don't select any of their makeup items. I do need to start thinking about fall colors for nail polish I guess. 

Reaction score
i just got an e-mail from Julep about a delay in shipping related to an inventory issue of the polish they are including in everyone's box. i was just wondering if anyone else had gotten that e-mail?

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
i just got an e-mail from Julep about a delay in shipping related to an inventory issue of the polish they are including in everyone's box. i was just wondering if anyone else had gotten that e-mail?
I didn't get the email but I totally missed the email to claim the extra nail polish for the box. Maybe the email is related to the extra polish being included. I can't believe I missed out on it. I would have selected it but somehow missed the email until it was too late. I got a shipment notice for my box a few days ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I got an email but this one blamed the difficulty of getting "our newest polish collection" instead of the freebie. I got it only after I'd contacted them myself and said "um, my friends all have their boxes already, what gives?" I did a bunch of add-ons too which managed to make me even more annoyed. 

I didn't get the email but I totally missed the email to claim the extra nail polish for the box. Maybe the email is related to the extra polish being included. I can't believe I missed out on it. I would have selected it but somehow missed the email until it was too late. I got a shipment notice for my box a few days ago.
I didn't know there was yet another extra polish to be claimed! The one I know they're including in all of the boxes is the one called (confusingly) Julep. AFAIK you didn't need to use a code or anything to get that one. Hopefully if I'm wrong someone will correct me.

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I didn't know there was yet another extra polish to be claimed! The one I know they're including in all of the boxes is the one called (confusingly) Julep. AFAIK you didn't need to use a code or anything to get that one. Hopefully if I'm wrong someone will correct me.
I got my Julep yesterday and received the free nail polish in the box even though I didn't claim it. I thought you had to claim it to get it based on the email I got. This is the purple shade. I guess they still added it in all the boxes like you said. Confusing.

I didn't do any add-ons so maybe the shipping difficulties are somehow related to add-ons?