Julep: September 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jane Park Posted this picture on her Instagram, saying this, "

ALL NEW fall colors make a beautiful smile.

Screen Shot 2015-08-15 at 4.20.33 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting!! Thoughts on the colors? They look very fall like to me which is fitting for September.

I've been skipping lately as I'm overloaded on nail polish, and I don't select any of their makeup items. I do need to start thinking about fall colors for nail polish I guess. 

i just got an e-mail from Julep about a delay in shipping related to an inventory issue of the polish they are including in everyone's box. i was just wondering if anyone else had gotten that e-mail?

i just got an e-mail from Julep about a delay in shipping related to an inventory issue of the polish they are including in everyone's box. i was just wondering if anyone else had gotten that e-mail?
I didn't get the email but I totally missed the email to claim the extra nail polish for the box. Maybe the email is related to the extra polish being included. I can't believe I missed out on it. I would have selected it but somehow missed the email until it was too late. I got a shipment notice for my box a few days ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got an email but this one blamed the difficulty of getting "our newest polish collection" instead of the freebie. I got it only after I'd contacted them myself and said "um, my friends all have their boxes already, what gives?" I did a bunch of add-ons too which managed to make me even more annoyed. 

I didn't get the email but I totally missed the email to claim the extra nail polish for the box. Maybe the email is related to the extra polish being included. I can't believe I missed out on it. I would have selected it but somehow missed the email until it was too late. I got a shipment notice for my box a few days ago.
I didn't know there was yet another extra polish to be claimed! The one I know they're including in all of the boxes is the one called (confusingly) Julep. AFAIK you didn't need to use a code or anything to get that one. Hopefully if I'm wrong someone will correct me.

I didn't know there was yet another extra polish to be claimed! The one I know they're including in all of the boxes is the one called (confusingly) Julep. AFAIK you didn't need to use a code or anything to get that one. Hopefully if I'm wrong someone will correct me.
I got my Julep yesterday and received the free nail polish in the box even though I didn't claim it. I thought you had to claim it to get it based on the email I got. This is the purple shade. I guess they still added it in all the boxes like you said. Confusing.

I didn't do any add-ons so maybe the shipping difficulties are somehow related to add-ons?

Latest posts

Back