July Allure Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I was charged for my July box from Beauty Bar and it says shipping soon... I have been trying for the last few weeks to log into the Allure Beauty Box page with no luck, since I don't have an account #...when I called the Allure CS to ask for an account # they redirected me to Beauty Bar, when I called Beauty Bar they told me to call Allure... I am getting really frustrated with this change in administration! I just want my July Box!

I just signed up at the end of June and was charged right away, but have yet to receive a shipping notification. 

I have been double- charged. Once from Allure ( as Conde' Nast Publishing) and again as BeautyBar.

NOT happy!

I never got a shipping notice but when I log in to my account with my email it shows mine shipped on the 3rd. I signed up back in the middle of June when the site first came up. I wasn't a previous subscriber then they changed everything up though. There isn't a way to track it, I wish there was. Hopefully it will get here soon I'm excited to see the first box!

I received my shipping notice this morning, but there is no tracking information.

I had been a subscriber of Sample Society and did not sign up for the new one, so they did transfer accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my shipping notice this morning, but there is no tracking information.

I had been a subscriber of Sample Society and did not sign up for the new one, so they did transfer accounts.
Just to be safe, though, might want to check and make sure you weren't charged by both BB and Conde Nast, that seems to be happening. 

Mine came today. Spoilers! My box:

RlXtEZo.jpg

Mine came today as well, never got a shipping notice so was a nice surprise! I'm happy with the box and looking forward to trying everything. 

It looks like an awesome box!  I can't wait to get mine.  I'm excited to try both Estee Lauder products, and I would be thrilled about the Invisibobbles, but I already have some.  I also can always use more dry shampoo, and the setting mist is a neat concept.  The only thing I don't think I'll use is the Bumble & Bumble product.

Granted, I always used to get my boxes dead last when they came through the Beauty Bar, but I still haven't gotten it yet, and I'm horrible at being patient. 

I always got my Sample Society Allure boxes late so I'm not surprised I don't have mine yet. My account didn't transfer over because my CC expired but I made a new account on Allure directly. Still no box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine came yesterday.  I'm happy with it, and I hope they can keep up the good work.  

I didn't subscribe until this month, so I can't comment on whether or not the shipping time has changed.

I got mine last night, I think complaining really helped speed it along there. Loving the rosemary spf spray, may have to buy a full size.

My box finally came. I'm happy with the box and will use everything in it. I've been wondering about how the supergoop setting most works so this way I get to try it.

image.jpg

Back