Quantcast

Just a newbie saying hello as well...

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Thought I'd introduce myself to this board.

I'm over on the westcoast of Canada. I'm a sometime student, sometime corporate-world worker, and refugee from the broadcasting industry who's switching careers.

I started getting more interested in make-up and skincare over the last year, so I'm looking forward to posting here and learning lots from everyone!
)

Bye for now!

-Jaime

Reaction score
Hey Jamie!! You and I are westcoaster, but I am in Southern California. Same TIME ZONE! LOL

Anyhow, welcome to MakeupTalk!!

Originally Posted by jaime

Hi everyone!Thought I'd introduce myself to this board.

I'm over on the westcoast of Canada. I'm a sometime student, sometime corporate-world worker, and refugee from the broadcasting industry who's switching careers.

I started getting more interested in make-up and skincare over the last year, so I'm looking forward to posting here and learning lots from everyone!
)

Bye for now!

-Jaime

Reaction score
Hi Jaime!! Welcome. Nice to meet you. Seems like you have a bunch of interesting things going on!!

Reaction score
Welcome Jaime! You sound like a busy gal! Hope you'll enjoy the friendliness of MUT!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jaime Hi everyone!Thought I'd introduce myself to this board.

)

Bye for now!

-Jaime

Hi Jaime..Welcome to MuT..If you're interested in Beauty,You've found the right place..Look forward to hearing more from you

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Hi Jaime! Welcome to the board. Good luck with the carrer switch. Hope it works out for you. I look froward to seeing you on the board.

Reaction score
Hi Jaime, welcome to MuT.. Look forward to your posts & chatting with you

Latest posts