Just incase you weren't familiar with MMU cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Stands for Make Me Up..It's a line out of Canada that I've recently become addicted to..Everything from cosmetics to scented bath and body items(and a HUGE list of scents to choose from)everything about them is fabulous including their CS..Check out : mmucosmetics.com

Originally Posted by allisong Stands for Make Me Up..It's a line out of Canada that I've recently become addicted to..Everything from cosmetics to scented bath and body items(and a HUGE list of scents to choose from)everything about them is fabulous including their CS..Check out : mmucosmetics.com I've heard about this line but I haven't tried anything. I'm going to check out the site. What are your favorites?

Geez..where do I start..I've got practically all the shadows(singles and trios)I love their She Glow in Summer Glow(for lips,cheeks&eyes)The Glisten lipstick in Summer Nights..Just too amny things to mention.I'm in the porcess of trying to review everything but it's definitely going to take awhile

Originally Posted by allisong Geez..where do I start..I've got practically all the shadows(singles and trios)I love their She Glow in Summer Glow(for lips,cheeks&eyes)The Glisten lipstick in Summer Nights..Just too amny things to mention.I'm in the porcess of trying to review everything but it's definitely going to take awhile Sound nice, I love a glowy look in the summer. I have to check those out. Thanks and I look forward to your reviews.

Back