Just starting your MAC collection or want more shadows? r/o

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok girls, i saw this mentioned on another site & had to post about it here coz this is a great offer.

An eBay seller Evildead2414 is selling lots of 15 pan palette's filled with MAC shadows & the bids are starting @ $75, "Buy it now" is $90. If you were to buy these in the stores it would be $160!! She has lots of palettes with different colours in them all! Go check it out now

Ooooh! Might have to check this out with my new MAC obsession! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I bought one more e/s at Mac today. It's called Sketch and is such a nice color. I don't know how I missed it last time I was there... I have 17 of Mac e/s now and I am sure I will buy more because everytime I go to the Mac counter I find another e/s to bring home
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I think it's an expencive addiction...

Originally Posted by Laura Ok girls, i saw this mentioned on another site & had to post about it here coz this is a great offer.
An eBay seller Evildead2414 is selling lots of 15 pan palette's filled with MAC shadows & the bids are starting @ $75, "Buy it now" is $90. If you were to buy these in the stores it would be $160!! She has lots of palettes with different colours in them all! Go check it out now

Originally Posted by lilla I think it's an expencive addiction... You can say that again Lilla!!

Originally Posted by Laura You can say that again Lilla!! I can agree with that 100% too!!! LOL And now that MAC is going to be exhibiting at the IBS show this year... woah boy! This is gonna be BAD on the wallet!!!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha These are good deals for those of you just starting out with MAC!! x My wallet is pretending you didn't say that! LOL
icon_redface.gif

I wish I didn't see this post! I wonder where that person got all of those palettes.. hmmm. Anyway, it looks so nice and the price is very good. DAMN!

Latest posts

Back