K-Beauty Spa Night Sunday

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm giving my one of my Benton High Content Snail Bee Sheet Masks a whirl, has anyone on here used those? How long do you leave yours on for?

I will probably follow up with the essence and steam cream. I have a couple of bumps welling up from all the chocolate I had this week, so we shall see how good this stuff really is. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm giving my one of my Benton High Content Snail Bee Sheet Masks a whirl, has anyone on here used those? How long do you leave yours on for?

I will probably follow up with the essence and steam cream. I have a couple of bumps welling up from all the chocolate I had this week, so we shall see how good this stuff really is. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I just leave the masks on until either they dry up, or I'm tired of having it on my face. That goes for all sheet masks, not just the Benton ones. The Benton masks aren't as as drippy and wet as other masks, but I always use them when I can feel my skin rebelling and I"m happy with the results. They seem to sooth and tone down any upcoming problems for me. 

I usually leave them on for about 20 minutes.

Thanks, guys! I always worry a little bit about missing something in the directions when I can't read half of the label. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I did about 30 mins. I could see these being really nice the day after a peel when my skin is a little touchy since it really did take the redness out.

So my theme for tonight is apparently "Make myself look foolish". I'm currently wearing

It's skin collagen eye patches

Julep (*gasp*) hand masks btw, these smell like lemon cleaner and don't feel great on my picked at cuticle

Etude House lip area patch I look like I have a tiny beard. It makes me giggle

Purederm cucumber patches Randomly stuck to dry spots on my arms and a few on my forehead. I want to get these out of my fridge. 

No foot booties because my feet are gross and peely from last week. 

@@artemiss, I LOVE the Benton High Content Snail Bee Sheet Masks, Essence & Steam Cream.

Due to a family emergency I didn't get to use my Benton Essence, Steam Cream & Masks for a week & now my skin is breaking out (hormones & stress). I'm wearing my mask now & can certainly say they (Benton) are my HG products.

Btw, I hope you had a great time & result using your mask! 

@SaigonKim: Thanks! I did and I really do like the snail bee products! The essence is definitely going into my daily routine, and I plan on using the masks and steam cream at the very least after I do a peel to calm my skin down when it purges from them.

I ended up using the Hydro-Gel mask from the Lunar box tonight and really like it. I couldn't believe how much better my fine lines and wrinkles looked after. Now I'm interested in trying more masks. I also tried the toner and really liked the peach scent.

I didn't do a full k-beauty spa last night, I went with a PTR peeling gel and a Glamglow mask, instead, but I am so very impressed with the Snail Bee line, which I used after all that. Even the steam cream, which feels really heavy at first on my acne-prone skin, absorbs quickly and doesn't feel like it leaves an oily film on my skin like other moisturizers of that caliber do. I started out just putting it on my neck every day, but I might move it to nightly use on my face if it continues to be this kind to my spastic pores.

Ended up at my MIL's last night so tonight I will use up one of my old non-exciting clay masks (so I can move onto more exciting things) and maybe a snail foot mask followed by making DH paint my toenails (it's already hard to reach my feet - it's going to be a long 4 1/2 months!).

I didn't do a full k-beauty spa last night, I went with a PTR peeling gel and a Glamglow mask, instead, but I am so very impressed with the Snail Bee line, which I used after all that. Even the steam cream, which feels really heavy at first on my acne-prone skin, absorbs quickly and doesn't feel like it leaves an oily film on my skin like other moisturizers of that caliber do. I started out just putting it on my neck every day, but I might move it to nightly use on my face if it continues to be this kind to my spastic pores.
I think the steam cream will make an excellent night time moisturizer in the spring/summer. I was surprised at how matte is dries. I don't feel like it's heavy enough for winter though.

I know they've had their issues, but Benton really does make great products, and I can't sing enough praises. I am completely in love with the snail been sheet masks, pity they don't fit my face well though.

I finally got around to using the Skinfood Egg White mask tonight. It was really nice. My skin felt really clean after and pores looked good. I'll be putting this in my rotation for sure. My kids got a big kick out of the white mask on my face. They always think it's funny when I'm wearing a mask except the mask sheets. They think those ones are creepy. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

While not entirely spa night, I've been using the stuff out of my Seeds and Flowers Memebox all this week. I really like the cleanser, although I find it a bit more stripping than I like, it does a sufficient job for morning, when I'm just going to slather a ton of moisturizers on anyway. I liked the way the Pure Green emulsion made my face feel, but I am pretty sure something in it was starting to trigger a breakout, as my skin calmed back down almost immediately once I pulled it from the regime. (It's strongly fragranced, and my skin tends to not like that for some reason, I suspect there is an essential oil I am allergic to, as I can usually tell what will likely make me itch/breakout by smell alone now, and this was flagged as 'watch' from the start. :/ )

While not entirely spa night, I've been using the stuff out of my Seeds and Flowers Memebox all this week. I really like the cleanser, although I find it a bit more stripping than I like, it does a sufficient job for morning, when I'm just going to slather a ton of moisturizers on anyway. I liked the way the Pure Green emulsion made my face feel, but I am pretty sure something in it was starting to trigger a breakout, as my skin calmed back down almost immediately once I pulled it from the regime. (It's strongly fragranced, and my skin tends to not like that for some reason, I suspect there is an essential oil I am allergic to, as I can usually tell what will likely make me itch/breakout by smell alone now, and this was flagged as 'watch' from the start. :/ )
I believe the cleanser has a ph of 7, which is why it makes you feel so dry after you use it.

Last night was a unexciting night. Just a Benton sheet mask. Didn't feel like doing any hand or feet mask. I've almost given up on trying to make my hands look decent until winter is over. All the creams and masks in the world don't seem to stand a chance again the dry air and cold. 

I'm a little late to the earlier conversation, but @@ChullBird I love the Benton Steam Cream as a night cream in the summer. I agree it's not quite enough for nights with the winter we've been getting this year, but it does a decent job during the day with other layers. I think I even used it occasionally during the day last summer. 

Guys I just tried the Holika, Holika Wine Therapy Sleeping Mask #Red wine. It was like a jelly texture like grape jam. It smells like grape juice and it goes on sticky, needs about 15-30 mins to dry and you sleep in it. It made my face so soft and noticeably brighter after 1 use! I also have very acne prone skin, like i can't leave the house w.o. makeup on.

This stuff helped with my acne, or made my acne cream more effective. I put on my acne cream and put the mask over it. My pimples visibly improved so much after 1 used. I paid around 13 dollars off amazon for it. Its sold out on MEMEBOX for 26 dollars a pop. I love love it so much!

I finally got around to using the Skinfood Egg White mask tonight. It was really nice. My skin felt really clean after and pores looked good. I'll be putting this in my rotation for sure. My kids got a big kick out of the white mask on my face. They always think it's funny when I'm wearing a mask except the mask sheets. They think those ones are creepy. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Lol - my son thinks sheet masks make me look like "a silly ghost".  Not sure why I look silly instead of scary but at least it doesn't freak him out.

As for me, nothing last night but the other day, I did try one of my Baroness Green Tea masks (just okay quality but great scent) and a Tonymoly snail foot mask (did a nice job but I always find the booties kind of weird while wearing them).  I made DH try a sheet mask too so he could see what the fuss was (he picked 3W's Coenzyme Q10 mask - it had *lots* of essence).  He said it was weird but, aside from asking how much longer he "needed" to keep it on his face, didn't complain and found his skin felt smoother :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back