K, here's my "i'm so broke, i cant afford to buy make up"!! HAUL r/o

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So firstly i had me FREE makeover at Chanel (they're doing these until the end of may in ireland)

MY face looks FAB, she didnt write out what she used on me coz she was too busy. But she spent an hour doing my face & said she'd write it all down later so it will be there for me the next time im in! Basically, she did a pink/purple eye with navy liquid e/l. I never used navy before but blue eye girls, ye GOTTA try it. Its fab.

These are the complimentary CHANEL SAMPLES she gave me

Allure Perfume Vial

Allure Body Lotion

Extracils Black Mascara

Aqualumiere TINY palette with Ipanema, Antigua & Portofino

Precision Hydrating Toning Lotion

Precision Purigying Cleansing Gel

Precision Delicate Exfoliator

Precision Hydra Serum Moisturiser

Precision Rejuvenation Cream

I was THRILLED leaving the Chanel counter, then i went to MAC coz i had a GC for €25 and there i bought

MAC Steamy e/s

MAC So There Jade e/l

So, hello WHAT a FABUOLOUS make up haul for someone that didnt have to spend anything!!

Have a FAB saturday girls
smile.gif

Oh ya, and i went to BOOTS and bought a black liquid e/l that was on special offer for €2!!

Originally Posted by laura127 So firstly i had me FREE makeover at Chanel (they're doing these until the end of may in ireland)
MY face looks FAB, she didnt write out what she used on me coz she was too busy. But she spent an hour doing my face & said she'd write it all down later so it will be there for me the next time im in! Basically, she did a pink/purple eye with navy liquid e/l. I never used navy before but blue eye girls, ye GOTTA try it. Its fab.

These are the complimentary CHANEL SAMPLES she gave me

Allure Perfume Vial

Allure Body Lotion

Extracils Black Mascara

Aqualumiere TINY palette with Ipanema, Antigua & Portofino

Precision Hydrating Toning Lotion

Precision Purigying Cleansing Gel

Precision Delicate Exfoliator

Precision Hydra Serum Moisturiser

Precision Rejuvenation Cream

I was THRILLED leaving the Chanel counter, then i went to MAC coz i had a GC for €25 and there i bought

MAC Steamy e/s

MAC So There Jade e/l

So, hello WHAT a FABUOLOUS make up haul for someone that didnt have to spend anything!!

Have a FAB saturday girls
smile.gif

Oh ya, and i went to BOOTS and bought a black liquid e/l that was on special offer for €2!!

Sounds like you had fun..What do you think of the Aqualumiere l/s ? Great choice for MAC also..I so happy I was brave enough to get Steamy..Great color

Sounds like a great haul!!! I bet your makeup looked pretty. I wish we had Boots here. I love Boots.

Originally Posted by Leviticus Oooh! what do you think of MAC So There Jade e/l and Steamy e/s, Laura?
smile.gif
I am LOVING them! I havent got the chance to use them on myself yet because of getting my make up done by Chanel today but i used them on my sis & they were STUNNING. Cant wait to wear it tomorrow, hope we've a nice day so i'll look all summery!

Thanks for the update, Laura!! Sounds like you had a blast! Navy eyeliner with blue eyes seems very pretty. That mascara is supposed to be popular. You did great!!

You win the officical
hhbanner8.gif
Post of the day!!
hhhot2.gif
hhfirtruk.gif

I'm thinking about trying the blue eye liner now since my eyes are blue. I've always stayed away from blues because may eyes are blue but I'd like to give it a try.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I'm thinking about trying the blue eye liner now since my eyes are blue. I've always stayed away from blues because may eyes are blue but I'd like to give it a try. Reija, GO FOR IT! You will not be disappointed. The navy gives a much more softer effect than black & really makes the eyes stand out.. I dont have one yet, but im waiting for MAC Navy Stain PowerPoint in the post. Think i might get a liquid liner in navy too now though after saturdays makeover!

Sounds like you had fun, Laura! I hope that when my best friend Cortney and I get together in a few weeks, we'll be able to have makeovers done somewhere. Maybe even when my mom is here in a few weeks, too!
smile.gif
I missed out on the Mother's Day free makeovers at BeneFit.
frown.gif

Latest posts

Back