KAB Discount for pro's!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wanted to start a new thread about this to make sure that any of u guys who are eligable see it! KAB does offer a 30% discount to pro's or anyone in the industry (makeup, entertainment, etc) anywhere. PM and i will send u the membership form!

cool.gif

OMG. This bites b/c I'm not a pro, but I do makeup on friends & family just for fun.
icon_cry.gif

I SO need to get in to the industry so i can get all these discounts.. I dont think these discounts are available in Ireland though. What am i saying, KA isnt even available in Ireland
frown.gif

What proof do you need that a person is in the industry?

I'm just starting out - have done my college course and am trying to get into asian bridal makeup.

Thanx!

Originally Posted by KMEFH Im pretty sure that we can ship there though. Ya, but by the time i pay for the crazy shipping it always ends up costing way too much..
frown.gif

When i become rich though i'm defo gonna buy lots of KA!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

The discount is for ANYONE in the industry, models, MUA, aesthetician, preformers, hair people, nail people, etc. Basically, u just need proof of this, anything, copy of business card, comp card, name credit, copy of diploma, etc. Hope that helps! And laura - i hope we all get rich soon!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by KMEFH The discount is for ANYONE in the industry, models, MUA, aesthetician, preformers, hair people, nail people, etc. Basically, u just need proof of this, anything, copy of business card, comp card, name credit, copy of diploma, etc. Hope that helps! And laura - i hope we all get rich soon!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Cool, thanx!

Originally Posted by Trisha I can never have enough brushes tho!! And this set looks so beautiful! Yeah, they do look good!And i'm starting to understand the fascination of brushes that do their job so well!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Yes some of the things/looks ive done wouldnt have been possible without certain brushes ive got! x I can imagine.Like the NARS Smudge brush - i've never seen or used anything like it and it is so good, and gives such a great effect!

I loooooove my brush set! I have a pic of it on my profile, it took, a long time and lots of convincing to get me to even use it on me, its the HG of brushes! But i now see why they are rated best in allure sooo often!

This set looks awesome! Would love to have it some day but I'm sure the the price will keep me away from it.
icon_sad.gif
I did order a lipstick today. The color is Tatjanaberry. My first Kevin Aucoin makeup product! I can't wait to get it.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) This set looks awesome! Would love to have it some day but I'm sure the the price will keep me away from it.
icon_sad.gif
I did order a lipstick today. The color is Tatjanaberry. My first Kevin Aucoin makeup product! I can't wait to get it.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Let us know how you like it!

Originally Posted by Trisha Thanks for letting me know gail, my dad is getting it for my birthday! xx ooh! lucky! when will you be getting it?

i like the one with the pinky/peechy color.

is the large pic the same as the "warm" palette? because the big pic has black and white shadows

Originally Posted by Trisha I love that brush! I used it today infact!! And I'm sure you both know how much I hate you for having it
icon_biggrin.gif

I need it! I am suffering for an acute case of brush envy.
icon_evil.gif

I've looked at the KA brushes, but although I'm positive their fantastic to use, I don't like the way they look.

Yes, I know aesthetics aren't everything (even I was eventually won over to the Dior 5 pan shadows despite the grannified packaging), but I just don't like the way they look.

Mind you I'm sure when I see Trisha's (because we all know she'll get them), I'm sure I'll want them too.

Latest posts

Back