Kages_CupoTea/Julia's Birthday!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Happy Birthday to a beautiful person and a hard worker! Look what I found in my chest of drawers... it's a post card from you and your hubs ...

00000.jpg

xo Cali

Awwww.....Cali, you made my day! Thank you sooo much! You have no idea what this means to me.
smile.gif

I'm a wee bit stressed because of several things, most importantly being that my poor kitty is sneezing a lot. I did some research about kitty colds, and I think we may take him to the vet just to get him checked out. I feel so bad for him, sniffling and sneezing. Poor guy!

I love you, Cali girl - thanks for being such an awesome friend! *hugs*

Oh my gosh.. you do so much for MuT. So thank YOU! About the kitty, my cat had a cold like that too. They will give you some nose drops if it is a cold. It goes away in a few days with the drops. I hope that's what it is. Either that or she has something in her nose?

If she goes outside at all, either scenario is probable!

De-stress. Enjoy. Take care of biz, do what ya like.

smile.gif
Ry

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea Awwww.....Cali, you made my day! Thank you sooo much! You have no idea what this means to me.
smile.gif

I'm a wee bit stressed because of several things, most importantly being that my poor kitty is sneezing a lot. I did some research about kitty colds, and I think we may take him to the vet just to get him checked out. I feel so bad for him, sniffling and sneezing. Poor guy!

I love you, Cali girl - thanks for being such an awesome friend! *hugs*

Kage I thought it was tomorrow.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday, you are such a sweet gal!!!

Thanks ShoeDiva! Yeah, last week hubby thought it was tomorrow, too. LOL - so tonight we're working the sound at an event at our church. We're doing the celebrate & dinner thing tomorrow, instead.
smile.gif

S'ok though - he set me up on a scavenger hunt throughout the house today, searching for my gift. Hee hee!!! I love my guy!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by shoediva Kage I thought it was tomorrow.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday, you are such a sweet gal!!!

Originally Posted by Californian Happy Birthday to a beautiful person and a hard worker! Look what I found in my chest of drawers... it's a post card from you and your hubs ...
00000.jpg

xo Cali

Happy Birthday Julia!!((((HUGS)))) MuT would be lost without you..So glad you found us

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIE

Thanks for everythin you do for MuT. You're a STAR. Enjoy your day & weekend
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Happy Birthday!!!

You make MuT a fun and great place to hang out. I hope your special day went perfectly!

Latest posts

Back