Kanebo?????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure if it is a high end brand however, check the Review Center. I think that I saw a few people review this brand.

i've heard nothing but good things about this brand (especially concealer), but i have to go into the city to get to a counter, which i'm too lazy to do to
icon_twisted.gif

it's high-end.

the only kanebo product I´ve tried is their 38° C Silk Performance mascara. I absolutely HATE having to remove my mascara with eye makeup remover every night and sometimes I really have to rub my eyelids cause I apply a lot of mascara usually.

so the Kanebo mascara washes off with 38°C warm water...you still have to rub your lashes a little with your fingers or slightly pull on your lashes till it comes off. it gives great length and that feathery lash-look, and there is absolutely no clumping as far as I can remember. it doesn´t give any volume though. I am on a no-buy for department store makeup right now (ok MAC is the only exception), otherwhise I would have repurchased.

as far as i know, kanebo's products are very very good, i had a skin consultation with them time ago as i was not sure of my skintype and they did a detailed microscopic analysis, using a scanner type of thing to observe the surface of my skin, its texture and condition, it was really good as i could see the results on a photograph. products were recommended on the basis of my skintype but they were too expensive!

ive heard their products make up stay put allday though and not let anyone down who have used them. hope that helps!

I've heard a lot of positive opinions about Kanebo Liquid Finish foundation ... but I haven't tried it yet myself
icon_rolleyes.gif

I remember my mother used to love Kanebo, specially the foundation.

Yes, their products were pretty good.

I heard from my husband that Kanebo is part of Shiseido's Company now.

Originally Posted by Arielle the only kanebo product I´ve tried is their 38° C Silk Performance mascara. I absolutely HATE having to remove my mascara with eye makeup remover every night and sometimes I really have to rub my eyelids cause I apply a lot of mascara usually.
so the Kanebo mascara washes off with 38°C warm water...you still have to rub your lashes a little with your fingers or slightly pull on your lashes till it comes off. it gives great length and that feathery lash-look, and there is absolutely no clumping as far as I can remember. it doesn´t give any volume though. I am on a no-buy for department store makeup right now (ok MAC is the only exception), otherwhise I would have repurchased.

Thanks Arielle! I was actually wanting to but that mascara!!! But yeah I hate waterproff mascaras because it's so hard to get them off!

Originally Posted by Leony I remember my mother used to love Kanebo, specially the foundation.Yes, their products were pretty good.

I heard from my husband that Kanebo is part of Shiseido's Company now.

That's cool! I might end up buying one of their foundations!

I've heard that the powder foundation is supposed to be the best that there is.

I was told this by one of the girls on the Prescriptives counter when i used to work in a department store. She said that no matter what brand they work for, SA/MA's always come back to this product coz it gives such an amazing finish and look to the skin.

I've not tried it though.

Latest posts

Back