Keeping your hair looking it's best for Fall

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You want your hair to look it's best? Then you've got to pay close attention to your hair care. If you neglect your hair, and don't keep up proper hair care by using quality products, you'll pay for it in the long run. The most important thing you can do to care for your hair is to use professional products, good styling tools and take a little exrta time to treat your hair right...you only get one head of hair in this life, so treat your hair with respect! Top Hair Care Tips How often should I cut my hair? Hair growth is determined by the type of hair your have. Wavy and curly hair seems to grow slow. In actuality, your hair is growing at a normal rate, the only difference is you can't easily tell seeing that when it grows it gets bigger before it looks long. Hair care for curly and wavy hair should happen about once every three weeks to a month. Talk with your stylist if your hair starts to get unmanageable. Long Hair should be trimmed every 2 months at a minimum. If you have bleached, heat treated, permed hair or color treated hair, you'll need to trim long hair more frequently. I know it's a pain in the butt to get your long hair trimmed when you're trying to grow it out, but long hair care needs the frizzy, damaged ends to be trimmed to grow faster and stay healthy. Short or Mid-Length hair styles need more frequent hair care. This is a no brainer! When you have a short hair style, every little bit it grows is noticable, and makes it a pain in teh butt to style. Mid Length hair should be cared for the same as short hair. Even if you're growing out your short or medium length hair, you would need to see your stylist every 4-6 weeks to keep it looking healthy. If you are trying to grow out your hair, try a hair vitamins. Hair vitamins that promote hair growth include Niacin, B-12, Biotin, Choline, Inositol.

Great info girlies! I must start visiting my hairdressers though.. Im so bad. I got my hair cut & coloured about 4 weeks ago & the last time i visited a hairdresser before that was 1 year ago!!!

Latest posts

Back