Kenny Loggins- Uh Oh I gotta cut footloose

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, my husband just won some Kenny Loggins tickets for the show that is TONIGHT. Afterwards there is a free, fancy, catered food fest where you get to meet Kenny Loggins. The tickets cost $100.00.

Here's the problem:

a) I am NOT EVEN into Kenny Loggins at all. I would change the radio station if he came on. He is just "ok" in my opinion

B) I feel bad for telling my hubs to give the tickets to someone who would actually like to go, because I think he was excited that he won them. He said he could "take them or leave them."

Am I being an unappreciateive "beeeotch" to suggest that he gives them to Kenny Loggins fans? I didn't want to hurt his feelings, but I think I did. He is going to find someone at work who will get excited over the tix. Plus I told him that I'd go to that awful movie that he wanted to see called "Resident Evil" instead so that he would be happy.

Cali, I would have went for reasons below:

[*]Hubby would have felt appreciated

[*]Reason to get all dolled up!

[*]Helloooo free food!!!

[*]You never know you might meet some great people and you might have even have enjoyed it!

Originally Posted by Californian Ok, my husband just won some Kenny Loggins tickets for the show that is TONIGHT. Afterwards there is a free, fancy, catered food fest where you get to meet Kenny Loggins. The tickets cost $100.00.
Here's the problem:

a) I am NOT EVEN into Kenny Loggins at all. I would change the radio station if he came on. He is just "ok" in my opinion

B) I feel bad for telling my hubs to give the tickets to someone who would actually like to go, because I think he was excited that he won them. He said he could "take them or leave them."

Am I being an unappreciateive "beeeotch" to suggest that he gives them to Kenny Loggins fans? I didn't want to hurt his feelings, but I think I did. He is going to find someone at work who will get excited over the tix. Plus I told him that I'd go to that awful movie that he wanted to see called "Resident Evil" instead so that he would be happy.

I think he should give away the tickets at work. Someone there must appreciate Kenny Loggins more than you guys, especially you! If your hubby was a FAN, then go. But since he's more excited about winning tickets than about who he'd actually be seeing, I think he'll be okay with not going.

But it would be funny if you did go and meet Kenny Loggins and comment to him about how much he is like Dan Fogelberg. I'm sure that would perk him right up!

Originally Posted by Californian Ok, my husband just won some Kenny Loggins tickets for the show that is TONIGHT. Afterwards there is a free, fancy, catered food fest where you get to meet Kenny Loggins. The tickets cost $100.00.
Here's the problem:

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish I think he should give away the tickets at work. Someone there must appreciate Kenny Loggins more than you guys, especially you! If your hubby was a FAN, then go. But since he's more excited about winning tickets than about who he'd actually be seeing, I think he'll be okay with not going. But it would be funny if you did go and meet Kenny Loggins and comment to him about how much he is like Dan Fogelberg. I'm sure that would perk him right up! LOL! Ok I am giggling at the Fogelberg comment. I so often doubt myself. That is NOT good and something to work on. I know why I do, but I aint' goin there on this here board. Anyway, I pulled a "Twanda" and told him that it was really sweet and cool and if he wanted to go, that I'd go with him, but otherwise ... frankly... I was not a fan. I think he is going to find a 40 year old or something to give the tix to. I think he was most excited about winning the tickets and does not particularly care for Kenneth Loggins himself. Luv and popcorn with butter, Cali

Latest posts

Back