Kerastase

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is Kerastase shampoo and conditioner really worth the price? I know people swear by it, but I can't see justifying spending $60 for shampoo & conditioner. There has to be something that works just as well for a whole lot less, isn't there?

Originally Posted by rowantree Is Kerastase shampoo and conditioner really worth the price? I know people swear by it, but I can't see justifying spending $60 for shampoo & conditioner. There has to be something that works just as well for a whole lot less, isn't there? Well, I use K-Pak shampoo and conditioner and I am never going back to my old shampoo. I've been using it for about 2 months now and notice a huge difference in the condition of my hair. It's about 17 bucks a bottle or so. It smells great and makes your hair feel like you've been to the salon. I highly recommend it.
If your hair is very dry, there is NOTHING better that I've tried than L'Oreal Mega Moisture conditioning treatment. You can find it at Sally's for about 8 bucks. It's the best!

http://store6.yimg.com/I/fasham_1792_2513787Bottle reads:

Rich cocktail of natural oil,moisturizers, silicone, derivative and humectants for deep, intense moisturizing.

[*]Softens, nurtures and brings smoothness

[*]Detangling ease and flexibility.

[*]Rich emollient tame unruly hair and improve manageability.

[*]Adds superb shine.

Words from a hairstylist:

"You should use products which are created to assist your hair type,

but don't regard them as the Golden Rule unless they treat YOUR hair well.

Five women can all have wavy and dry hair

but that does not mean that all of them can use the same products with good results. "

321banner3.jpg

OOh, thanks Cali! I'm going out today & Sally's is on my way so I will definitely drop by there to pick up the K-Pak & the L'Oreal!

Originally Posted by rowantree OOh, thanks Cali! I'm going out today & Sally's is on my way so I will definitely drop by there to pick up the K-Pak & the L'Oreal! Hey Rowantree,I think you'll love the L'Oreal conditioner! I got the K-Pak products at Fantastic Sams. They have decent prices on high end hair stuff.

Good luck and let us know what you've tried.

bbcar.gif

Latest posts

Back