Kloverbox Eco-friendly sub box [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked at their pinterest board and they have this item just pinned...I hope this is in Jan's box!!

a778dffde61e451b44aaaead82f1654d.jpg
btw - I asked on pinterest to kloverbox if this was in jan's box - and they said it is! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here's the spoilers for January!

IMG_0235.JPG

MelioraK- Laundry Powder

Palmetto Derma- intensive Hydration and Firming Serum

Lilies and Myrrh- All Purpose Healing Salve

Angel Face Botanicals- Kissed Gentles Foaming Facial Cleanser

And good news for anyone looking for a TRULY gentle facial cleanser: This one tested at a PH of 5.5 for me, which is exactly what I've been looking for! And it's only $11 retail, which is more than doable for me if I like it as much as I think I will!

you are so lucky to get yours this early!  I am still waiting. sigh.  I was hoping it would show up today but it hasn't.  Do they send you tracking or is it a surprise? 

I could use that laundry powder right now!  haha I am almost out of soap and then I saw this... I am really interesting in the cleanser and healing salve. 

Last edited by a moderator:
you are so lucky to get yours this early!  I am still waiting. sigh.  I was hoping it would show up today but it hasn't.  Do they send you tracking or is it a surprise? 

I could use that laundry powder right now!  haha I am almost out of soap and then I saw this... I am really interesting in the cleanser and healing salve. 
I usually get mine later than most, although it showed up early this month. It looks like they went out in two batches, but I think that on their facebook they said most of them went out on Tuesday!

Ooo!  

More Palmetto Derma!  The "collagen booster" serum they had in a BoxyCharm last year was really nice.

Sadly, a search for more details about it sucked me into the black hole of "many serums from different companies with identical ingredient lists and varying price points" until I found the private label manufacturer they must all use.  Discovering that it's not an unique product made me a bit sad.

I emailed Kelly today to ask her a few questions. She responded with answers and spoilers :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

February will feature 6 amazing brands including Little Barn Apothecary. Also Pelle Beauty will be in the March box instead of the February box. She said to keep an eye on PinInterest for spoilers! Pelle Beauty being in the March box works perfectly for me because I still have a code that I can use for orders until the mid of Feb. Then I will order more in March. I love :wub: Pelle Beauty :wub:

Sounds exciting! I can't wait!

Kloverbox is having a Valentine's Day sub. The code is ValentinesDay and is for 20% off any length of subscription. It ends on Sunday.

I think this is a wonderful subsription that provides useful and fun eco products. The owner is responsive and helpful. I love this sub :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I signed up for another 3 months. I would had signed up for 6 months except the cat had another expensive vet bill from fighting with a raccoon. We spent nearly a couple thousand on that cat in the past few months. There are a few site changes. I had to create an account whereas in the past there weren't any accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this sub too @@PA Anna

I am also going to the vets next weekend.  My old boy might either have hyperthyroidism, diabetes, or something worse.  I hope it is either hyperthyroidism or diabetes, because that can be controlled with medicine.  But cancer....that would be rough.  I will never put my cats thru chemo ever again - I did it once 15 years ago and I have regretted daily.

Kloverbox is having a Valentine's Day sub. The code is ValentinesDay and is for 20% off any length of subscription. It ends on Sunday.

I think this is a wonderful subsription that provides useful and fun eco products. The owner is responsive and helpful. I love this sub :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I signed up for another 3 months. I would had signed up for 6 months except the cat had another expensive vet bill from fighting with a raccoon. We spent nearly a couple thousand on that cat in the past few months. There are a few site changes. I had to create an account whereas in the past there weren't any accounts.

I love this sub too @@PA Anna

I am also going to the vets next weekend.  My old boy might either have hyperthyroidism, diabetes, or something worse.  I hope it is either hyperthyroidism or diabetes, because that can be controlled with medicine.  But cancer....that would be rough.  I will never put my cats thru chemo ever again - I did it once 15 years ago and I have regretted daily.
Sending both of you and your kitties positive thoughts! I have 3 fur babies of my own and I can't imagine having to deal with them being sick :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hugs!!!  :hugs3:

Back