Kloverbox Eco-friendly sub box [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The owner posted on Instagram and Facebook a couple of sheets of the thank you tags for our boxes. First names only. It looks like the boxes are shipping today. I love little details like that.
I really, really love how sweet Kelly the owner is! She's been so helpful answering questions etc when I'm writing up blog posts, and she seems like she really, truly cares about the subscription and what her subscribers think. I like that it's a small sub that really focuses on smaller brands and customer service. It's nice to not be just a number!

Here are the pictures:

Edit - My bad. I meant to hit "use full editor" instead of posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying again:

IMG_0209.JPG

Renaissance Beauty Shampoo & Conditioner 4 oz each

IMG_0211.JPG

Little Barn Apothecary - the simple face oil 2 oz

IMG_0213.JPG

Anyone know why I included this label?

IMG_0214.JPG

En Bloom by Fit Lush Lemograss & Lime Argan Oil Infused Body Scrub. Comes with a wooden spoon.

IMG_0215.JPG

Verita Skin - Acai Rose Argan Lip Balm FS

Love for Humanity Organics - Anti-aging eye serum 1.5 ml sample

That's It Apple and Pear Fruit Bar 1.2 oz

IMG_0216.JPG

I'll post my thoughts in a little bit. Busy day running kids around in cold temps .brrr!

I LOVE this box...holy moly they really just keep getting better for me!

I would love to see them add more stuff like the lunch bag, candle and vegetable bag they put in past boxes in the future. I really like the non-beauty stuff because I get so much skincare/makeup from other subs that it's hard to use it all up!

I am really enjoying the wide variety of stuff though- while I'm not sure i'll like the Rose-scented items. I might though, since there is orchid in there too. Straight rose scents give me a headache. 

All in all I'm very pleased!

I miss having an eco item although I think all the items work well together. I'm happy to see a food item again. I love the little details such as the thank you and including the spoon for the one item.

I also have a greater appreciation for sub boxes that provide discounts for orders directly from the company. I don't have to worry about old or expired product. Thank You, Kelly, for working with companies directly. The way Kelly conducts her company has increased my trust in her sub box  That is much more important to me than a pretty wrapped sub with a pretty box.

I'm not big on overpowering rose scents either I opened the conditioner and the scent reminded me of something from my childhood. It was fleeting and caused me to shed a few joyful tears which is hard because of my eye disease. I found it to be a pleasant, not overpowering scent. I also opened the scrub which has a wonderful scent too. I love the smell of lemongrass. I can smell the argan oil more than I can smell the acai rose in the lip balm.

I'm curious about the little barn Apothecary - the simple face oil. I read up on it on the website and think I should have no problems using it. The face oil is made in GA. It's interesting reading about the people behind it because I've been increasing my knowledge on herb usage. I love my :luv: Pelle Beauty oil :luv: , but will give this a try.

I'm going to give the eye serum a try. I checked out the website and am impressed with the certifications. My business is certified organic, and I can appreciate what the owner has to do to be the same.

The fruit bar is gluten-free and will go to my sister.

I just signed up for a six month sub for this box when they had they valentines promo last weekend. I wish I was getting the Feb box, it looks awesome, but From the FAQs it looks like I will start in March.

I did buy a three month sub for my mom at Christmas and have been so jealous since then because the January and February boxes looked perfect for me!

@@Miccarty2 Try emailing Kloverbox to see if there are extras, I think she's been selling out, but you never know!

I should had ordered more Grace BodyFood because I am almost out. I saw the reminder email while I was traveling on business and forgot.  In case Kelly is taking requests - I love to see BalancedGuru, Yarok and Tatcha . It's also fun discovering new-to-me products.

Saturdays are a great day to try out new products. I tried out the body scrub which I love. It melts into your skin leaving the oils on your skin which reminds me of being at the spa. I could still feel the oils on my skin after I toweled off. I looked online and saw that they offer a pink grapefruit and mint argon oil scrub which sounds interesting.

I tried out the Renaissnace Beauty shampoo and conditioner. I tried one of their and  It was a serum that was a bonus in the first Bare Bliss box (no longer receive due to problems). I remember wanting to order more, but didn't because of the shipping costs.

I have thick, wavy, and long color-treated hair. The shampoo and conditioner worked well in my hair. I found that sectioning my hair works well with low foaming shampoos. I used a wide tooth comb to comb my hair, air dry it with nothing in it and now have gorgeous, well-formed waves without volume! I'm glad that the sizes are 4 oz. I will order this if my hair continues to act this with with the shampoo and conditioner. Also I have to see if it will bother my rosacea because rose can bother it. So far, so good.

Oh I got my box today and I'm just absolutely in love! 

I know Kloverbox is the new kid in the "natural" subscription box club, but I don't think I have found one that is better than them right now, or so consistently awesome with their curation, customer service and interaction with their customers. 

The companies always regram my instagram photos, Kelly is always commenting and complimenting through social media, it's just really nice to see. I feel really good supporting and promoting a company that really listens to their customers and truly wants to provide a great box. It's obvious this isn't just about making money- Love that!

I was so relieved to open the shampoo and conditioner and discover I can barely detect a rose scent. It's actually quite lovely! Looking forward to trying them out!

@@Reija If you check out blogger reviews, you should find a promo code or two.   It really is a great sub service!   It is probably my favorite one right now.

why oh why can't they introduce uk shipping quicker, i know they said on your posts on instagram but man i so want this box and you lot posting your reviews is not helping ,lol,

I'm desperately waiting for it so i can ditch petit vour, 

i just wish they would open up even if it was for the unofficial international shipping to start with like a few boxes did to start with.

for a new box company they really did there homework before jumping in feet first.

O.M.G.  The Little Barn Apothecary face oil - that stuff SMELLS SO FRICKING SEXY!  It is too rich for a facial oil for me, but I will be using this as a scent on my pulse points.  It is AMAZING.

MY.FAV.ITEM.IN.BOX

Back